An Old School Catholic Message Board

I think Bush is an ally of the New World Order

Desert Walker

Desert Walker

(Note: This post is going to fly in the face of some of my past "right wing" positions)

A feeling of uneasiness has been steadily growing in my chest regarding our current president and the dynamics of the Republican Party. I am not so sure anymore that the party leadership is interested in preserving our national sovereignty. I don't think they are very concerned about preserving our rights and freedoms under the Constitution. I am becoming more convinced each day that the Bush administration is bringing this country into the influence and control of the World State reality.

One of things that concerns me is that removing Saddam from power in Iraq seems to be one of the most absurd ways to fight an international war against terrorist organizations. With that consideration, one can only ask for the EXACT reason for the invasion of Iraq with nearly our ENTIRE battle-ready soldiery.

Allow me to justify my description of the "war in Iraq" as "absurd." I am no expert on any of this stuff, but what I SEE happening is a waste of American resources. Why is it a waste? Because all the time and effort being pumped into the activity in Iraq could be more productively pumped into the creation of an extremely DEADLY group of "human predators" which could be transported to ANY location on the globe in minutes for the purpose of killing men like Osama Bin Laden. This is not being done because men like Osama Bin Laden are the force that make Islamic societies a democratically acceptable target for military action. After all, when do democracies go to war? When the majority of people in the democracy DEMAND it!

After the destruction of the Trade Towers, roughly ninety percent of Americans utterly CLAMORED for war. "We want WAR, and we want it YESTERDAY!" Bush's approval rating went from "iffy" to, if I recall correctly, 98 PERCENT! The last time this was accomplished was when the Japanese succeeded in decimating the naval base at Pearl Harbor, and killing a few American civillians along with it. Does anyone realize that BEFORE that happened, not ONE American citizen desired greatly to go to war against Germany or Japan?! Franklin Delano Roosevelt knew Hitler had to be stopped, and knew that America NEEDED to go to war against him. But publicly he said such odd things as "We won't send any of our boys to die in foreign wars." In the end that's exactly what he DID do.

But what is missing from the history books given to us by the government education system is the many STRANGE facts about that tragic Sunday morning in 1942.

1. Not a single American battleship crew in that harbor was on an alert status, yet the entire Japanese Imperial Navy was steaming somewhere out in the Pacific with orders to make war on conquerable lands.

2. Not ONE SINGLE air craft carrier was anchored in Pearl Harbor when the Japanese attack planes descended. All carriers had been ordered OUT to PATROL.

3. It was known in the Pentagon PRIOR to the war that the war would render battleships OBSOLETE, but would prove that air superiority meant certain victory.

4. The Pacific Command staff was fully aware of the fact that the Japanese had massed a strike force against our naval bases in the Pacific. Thus they ordered aircraft carriers to the safety of the open ocean.

My conclusion is that the decision was made "off the record" to sacrifice our battleships to INFURIATE the American populace to the state of lust for revenge and conquest. That is a NECESSARY political reality for the leaders of this country to make war.

What does all this say about what is happening in OUR time? Well it seems to me that President Bush, like FDR, has need to manufacture war.

I think Iraq is serving as a training camp for our military. The experience of building a democratic system in Iraq will be invaluable when they move on to do the same in Iran.

But that is the OVERARCHING PURPOSE of the war in Iraq, to build democracy where it does not exist in any true form. But why do this? Not to eliminate the breeding groud for terrorists. I don't think that theory holds any water. Islamic terrorists are motivated by religious faith, not the lack of "the good life." We fool ourselves into believing that these people envy American opulence. That is what they hate the most!

I can't continue this post any more so I will conclude it with this judgement on the two political parties in America:

Democrats

The function of this party is to decimate a society's adherence to moral principles regarding sexual pleasure, to accentuate the destruction of the credibility of religious authority in a society, and to generally promote a liberal attitude toward ALL human tradition in order to deprive society of the benefits that come from the wisdom within those traditions.

Republicans

The function of this party is to put in practice, on a gradual, not immediate scale, certain theories based on Marxism concerning the governing of human beings on a global scale. The goal is to bring about a universal paradigm shift in human affairs: the World State.

That's quite a conspiracy theory you have there.

:hehe:

Edited by Era Might

Mateo el Feo

Wiki's [b]Pearl Harbor[/b] Conspiracy page:

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_Harbor_advance-knowledge_debate"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_Harbor_...nowledge_debate[/url]

Wiki's [b]9/11[/b] Conspiracy page:

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories[/url]

Desert Walker

[quote]From wiki:

Conspiracy theorists repeatedly point to the fact that Roosevelt desperately wanted the United States to intervene in the war against Germany. This is undoubtedly true, but a basic understanding of the political situation of 1941 precludes this as good evidence that the Pearl Harbor attack was "allowed" to happen by Roosevelt. An attack by Japan was no guarantee that the U.S. would declare war on Germany. American anger would be directed at Japan, not Germany, in the case of a Japanese attack. The alliance between Germany and Japan called for one to aid the other in case of attack, and so Japan could not reasonably claim that America had attacked Japan in such a case. In addition, Germany had been at war with the U.K. since 1939, and the U.S.S.R. since June of 1941 without Japanese assistance. There was a serious if low-level naval war going on in the Atlantic between Germany and the US Navy in the summer of 1941 in any case. Nevertheless, it was only Hitler's declaration of war several days after the Pearl Harbor attack that brought the U.S. into the European war.[/quote]

Yeah. Yeah. A nice summary of RECORDED fact. What is recorded in history is what usually determines the mainstream perspective on historical events.

But globalization is not an AUTOMATIC trend. It is intentionally being moved by men of power. This is not a matter of chance.

Desert Walker

You do realize that the only thing that is ever labeled "conspiracism" is anything that calls "official" reports of events into question, don't you?

The primary reason that is true is due to the effect on individual minds of something scientists call "group psychology."

<_<

Saddam paid $25k to the suicide bomber families.

Saddam had WMD's. Saddam was almost as bad if not worse than Hilter.

Do a search for "Iraq" with "ironmonk" in the member name, please see the facts that I posted and the links.

The war in Iraq is over. Most dem senators supported it at the time and lie about supporting it now.

Now, we are protecting those who cannot yet protect themselves.

It would be nice if people knew the bible better and could reason with logic and faith - not with a heart that doesn't think.

Proverbs 31:9
Open your mouth, decree what is just, defend the needy and the poor!

Iraq is definately needy now, and while Saddam was in power.

It's not about right and left wing... it comes down to right and wrong.

Actually Phatmass is a conspiracy... :detective:
If you really want to get down to it, the question isn't whether there's conspiracy in event xxx, it's whether it's for good or evil.

*puts on tin foil hat and hides in a corner*

You think??? hahahaha of course bush is in with the NWO

www.prisonplanet.com
www.infowars.com

The democratic and republican parties are mockups ,its all puppetry.

Desert Walker

Well, no... it's not that clearly definable...

Ultimately the only person who can be said to be the ultimate "director" of negative events is Lucifer. And even HE is unable to form a fully cohesive movement to undermine the rule of King of Kings among us because human beings are so much like Lemings.

Not everyone in our political system is on Lucifer's side. Some are fully aware of their alliance with him. Others are only along for the ride and can rightly be labeled "Useful Idiots" (a term invented by revolutionary Marxists).

Edited by Desert Walker

Desert Walker

[quote name='scardella' date='Apr 12 2006, 09:59 AM']Actually Phatmass is a conspiracy... :detective:
If you really want to get down to it, the question isn't whether there's conspiracy in event xxx, it's whether it's for good or evil.

*puts on tin foil hat and hides in a corner*
[right][snapback]944754[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Of course phatmass is a conspiracy. The Blessed Trinity has a conspiracy going for crying out loud! It's known among humans as the Incarnation Plan, or the Divine Solution. There were several individuals involved in it, prophecies were made concerning it centuries before it happened, and after it happened, the GodMan founded an institution to perpetuate His agenda throughout the world...

its all VERY sinister if you ask me...

[quote name='Desert Walker' date='Apr 12 2006, 10:24 AM']Of course phatmass is a conspiracy.  The Blessed Trinity has a conspiracy going for crying out loud!  It's known among humans as the Incarnation Plan, or the Divine Solution.  There were several individuals involved in it, prophecies were made concerning it centuries before it happened, and after it happened, the GodMan founded an institution to perpetuate His agenda throughout the world...

its all VERY sinister if you ask me...
[right][snapback]944802[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

[quote name=' St. Igantius CHAPTER XIX.--THREE CELEBRATED MYSTERIES.']

Now the virginity of Mary was hidden from the prince of this world, as was also her offspring, and the death of the Lord; three mysteries of renown, which were wrought in silence by God. How, then, was He manifested to the world? A star shone forth in heaven above all the other stars, the light of Which was inexpressible, while its novelty struck men with astonishment. And all the rest of the stars, with the sun and moon, formed a chorus to this star, and its light was exceedingly great above them all. And there was agitation felt as to whence this new spectacle came, so unlike to everything else [in the heavens]. Hence every kind of magic was destroyed, and every bond of wickedness disappeared; ignorance was removed, and the old kingdom abolished, God Himself being manifested in human form for the renewal of eternal life. And now that took a beginning which had been prepared by God. Henceforth all things were in a state of tumult, because He meditated the abolition of death.

[/quote]

Desert Walker

Place: Heaven

Time: Eternity

"You guys think it will work?" Said the Son.

"Sure it will work. I'll keep it going, and I'll make sure THEY don't mess it up." Said the Holy Spirit.

"They'll never know what hit em! Mwhhahahaha!!! :evil:" Said the Father.