Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Did you start the fire?  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Keyser Soze
Posted

Billy Joel did.

God Conquers
Posted

Cavemen.

homeschoolmom
Posted

I can't take it anymore.

OverheadNite
Posted

[quote name='Keyser Soze' date='Apr 13 2006, 08:11 PM']Billy Joel did.
[right][snapback]946828[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Or perhaps it was the panio man?

Posted

i'm not about try to put it out

Keyser Soze
Posted

[quote name='YMNolan' date='Apr 15 2006, 06:40 PM']i'm not about try to put it out
[right][snapback]948541[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

It wouldn't be your place.

Posted

Accept this Easter candle, a flame divided but undimmed, a pillar of fire that glows to the honor of God.

Let it mingle with the lights of heaven and continue bravely burning to dispel the darkness of this night!

May the Morning Star which never sets find this flame still burning: Christ, that Morning Star, who came back from the dead, and shed his peaceful light on all humankind, your Son who lives and reigns for ever and ever.

Amen.

Cow of Shame
Posted

[quote name='Old_Joe' post='946822' date='Apr 13 2006, 10:09 PM']
It Burns!
[/quote]

Dude...buy the cream. We really don't need to know about it.

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

[quote name='Cow of Shame' post='955674' date='Apr 20 2006, 10:55 PM']
Dude...buy the cream. We really don't need to know about it.
[/quote]


:lol_pound:

1337 k4th0l1x0r
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='947351' date='Apr 14 2006, 05:01 PM']
I can't take it anymore.
[/quote]
Har har

fundy_mental
Posted

i love that song!!!

Posted

It was Chuck Norris! The Chuck did it!!

Posted

Then they said to each other,
“Were not our hearts burning within us
while he spoke to us on the way and opened the Scriptures to us?”

Posted

[quote name='Peccator' post='955806' date='Apr 21 2006, 04:45 AM']
It was Chuck Norris! The Chuck did it!!
[/quote]


Like I said, I'm not about to try and put it out. If it is fire the Chuck wants, then fire he shall get. And if doesn't... well, then that fire will meets its demise... roundhouse kick style.

Posted

What if I [i]did[/i] start the fire? What if I'm just denying it. :ninja:

Keyser Soze
Posted

Then I'm calling the authorities.

And I would be disappointed that you tried to smear Billy Joel's good name.

Posted

[quote name='Keyser Soze' post='956391' date='Apr 21 2006, 03:11 PM']
Then I'm calling the authorities.

And I would be disappointed that you tried to smear Billy Joel's good name.
[/quote]I think Billy Joel is an ugly name... I guess that doesn't automatically mean it's bad...

Keyser Soze
Posted

Sounds like the name someone would take unto themselves if they were to head up a satanic cult.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...