Theoketos Posted April 16, 2006 Posted April 16, 2006 [url="http://www.aetv.com/listings/episode_details.do?episodeid=159515"]http://www.aetv.com/listings/episode_detai...pisodeid=159515[/url] I know this is four hours ahead of time....
Josie07 Posted April 16, 2006 Posted April 16, 2006 I can't wait to see it! I'm kind of shock that there is a show that relates to my life. lol.
Fidei Defensor Posted April 16, 2006 Posted April 16, 2006 [quote name='Josie07' date='Apr 16 2006, 05:00 PM']I can't wait to see it! I'm kind of shock that there is a show that relates to my life. lol. [right][snapback]949342[/snapback][/right] [/quote] You read my mind.
Theoketos Posted April 17, 2006 Author Posted April 17, 2006 I suppose I should expect spam, but it just makes me sad. I am not sure if I can tolerate the internets for much longer thanks to a facsimile of Waldo and Michaelangelo painting.
Theoketos Posted April 17, 2006 Author Posted April 17, 2006 Ahaha I used a sentence probably never uttered before. uum Bump in 45 minuts.
jgirl Posted April 17, 2006 Posted April 17, 2006 I was just flipping the channels and saw a sneak peek of it. It looks good!
Luthien Posted April 17, 2006 Posted April 17, 2006 [quote name='Josie07' date='Apr 16 2006, 03:00 PM']I can't wait to see it! I'm kind of shock that there is a show that relates to my life. lol. [right][snapback]949342[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Who's discerning the priesthood? Do I know him?
Theoketos Posted April 17, 2006 Author Posted April 17, 2006 People not committing drives me nutz. Espcially college students who cannot even commit to pizza on tuesday night.
Luthien Posted April 17, 2006 Posted April 17, 2006 [quote name='Theoketos' date='Apr 16 2006, 06:07 PM']People not committing drives me nutz. Espcially college students who cannot even commit to pizza on tuesday night. [right][snapback]949669[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I laughed hard, just 'cause I know people like that.
Luthien Posted April 17, 2006 Posted April 17, 2006 I MET DANS SISTER!!! She totally teamed at the NET retreat I went to.
Theoketos Posted April 17, 2006 Author Posted April 17, 2006 The Corny youth Ministry makes me smile. Whoa Rosary infront of an Abortion Mill...will they show that?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now