dUSt Posted July 3, 2003 Posted July 3, 2003 If you haven't already, you can click on the little squares next to the title to make phatmass look like you want it to look. Peas.
ryanmeyersmusic Posted July 3, 2003 Posted July 3, 2003 it'd be real cool if the buttons on the phorum changed colors too
musturde Posted July 3, 2003 Posted July 3, 2003 it'd be real cool if the buttons on the phorum changed colors too You can (or at least I can )
cmotherofpirl Posted January 3, 2004 Posted January 3, 2004 I stick with grey, after awhile the great contrast hurts my eyes :(
Ellenita Posted January 3, 2004 Posted January 3, 2004 I stick with grey, after awhile the great contrast hurts my eyes. I'm with cmon! *says in quiet, despairing voice* Do you think it's our age? :sadder:
Lil Red Posted January 3, 2004 Posted January 3, 2004 i love rose, but it makes it hard to scroll up and down.
NewReformation Posted January 3, 2004 Posted January 3, 2004 Personally, I'm too lazy to change the color.
JuCa Posted January 4, 2004 Posted January 4, 2004 I am always switching the colors...they are all phabulous :thumb:
nikkan_hanil Posted January 4, 2004 Posted January 4, 2004 I've been meaing to ask that question for a while now, thanks Dusty... Me? Ol' gray. Suits and describes me well.
Petrus Posted January 4, 2004 Posted January 4, 2004 I just have grey, the content is more important to me than the color. (although I do like the grey)
Circle_Master Posted January 4, 2004 Posted January 4, 2004 you already got a book from me dUSt, get over it I was thinking about sending you another too. Let me know if you have "What on Earth is God Doing?" by Renald Showers
littleflower+JMJ Posted January 5, 2004 Posted January 5, 2004 i like blue!! for Our Blessed Mother!! :cheer: :wub: :wub: :wub:
FaithFinder Posted January 6, 2004 Posted January 6, 2004 ooooooooooooh its so pretty now......... :D polka dots and stripes! My fave!!
Richard Posted January 6, 2004 Posted January 6, 2004 Just clicked that pink and green one, Man that is NAASTY!!! It's grey again now!! Cheers Richard
Richard Posted January 6, 2004 Posted January 6, 2004 Sorry, For all you guys stateside, it's GRAY again ha ha ha !!! Richard
Janana8706 Posted January 28, 2004 Posted January 28, 2004 WOW thats sooo kool, i didn't know we could do that!!!! thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now