An Old School Catholic Message Board

IRL Photo Stream

Laurentina1975

Laurentina1975

What a great experience! For all of you that could not attend, you were there in spirit! Here are some photos!

[img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c217/laurentina1975/LaurenandLittleBrothersofSt.jpg[/img]
Lauren with the Little Brothers of St. Francis

[img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c217/laurentina1975/LaurenandSr.jpg[/img]
Lauren with Sr. Celine of the Panhandle Franciscans

[img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c217/laurentina1975/LaurenSr.jpg[/img]
Lauren, Sr. Joseph Andrew (SMME) and SISTERALI!

[img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c217/laurentina1975/St.jpg[/img]
Lauren and SISTERALI at lunch!

God Bless!

AlterDominicus

Soooo....guys, what was it like to be by the side of my future Mother Vicar? Successor to the 9 Years old Dominican community, the Dominican Sisters of Mary Mother of the Eucharist, teaching order at SSA-Joy and SSA-Plymoth, K-8 Grade schools in Ann Arbor Michigan, also as well as Gabriel Richard High School in Ann Arbor, and now to be in Arizona at Saint Thomas Catholic Elemetary schoo, and Saint Mary's High School, as well as Charleston South Carolina to teach at Saint Francis Catholic Elemetary.

Ok, I didnt have to give a whole intro, hut I just wanted to goodly intimidate you LOL.

Laurentina1975

Ummmmm......uh.......

AWESOME!

I dunno...I don't think I am called to teach, but she sure eminated forth extreme JOY!
I didn't want to stop talking to her!

AlterDominicus

HOLY Cow, OK another NET Story, after the event was over and time to go, my brother came LATE, like about 45 Mins late to be exact, soooo I was trying every minute to talk to Sister Joseph Andrew. Well, actually she sort of did the talking.

YOU know what was odd, was that after that hug I felt like I knew her for a very long time, and after she said, "We have soooo much to talk about!' And sat down, I welll....I put my arm around her, so it was like on her right shoulder blade! I ADMIT IT! I love the feel of the habit.

[quote name='AlterDominicus' post='957446' date='Apr 22 2006, 07:58 PM']
Soooo....guys, what was it like to be by the side of my future Mother Vicar? Successor to the 9 Years old Dominican community, the Dominican Sisters of Mary Mother of the Eucharist, teaching order at SSA-Joy and SSA-Plymoth, K-8 Grade schools in Ann Arbor Michigan, also as well as Gabriel Richard High School in Ann Arbor, and now to be in Arizona at Saint Thomas Catholic Elemetary schoo, and Saint Mary's High School, as well as Charleston South Carolina to teach at Saint Francis Catholic Elemetary.

Ok, I didnt have to give a whole intro, hut I just wanted to goodly intimidate you LOL.
[/quote]
Wait, South Carolina too? Man, the brothers at school are just keeping me out of the loop. Then again, I was the one that told them about moving to Arizona. :topsy:

AlterDominicus

Yup, South Carolina to. I just find out,

Hey! Laurentina, did Sister tell you about meeting John Paul the Great?

Laurentina1975

[quote name='AlterDominicus' post='957472' date='Apr 22 2006, 08:13 PM']
Yup, South Carolina to. I just find out,

Hey! Laurentina, did Sister tell you about meeting John Paul the Great?
[/quote]

No, she didn't.

:(

AlterDominicus

What???? Email her right now and ask her to tell you the story of meeting John Paul the Great!!! You'll love it!

Laurentina1975

She was so cool!
I wanna go up to Mundelein right now and give her a giant hug!

She has the cutest accent doesn't she?
hahhahahahah

Does anyone know Sr. Denises website?

AlterDominicus

Sister Joseph Andrew's voice is one of the most soothing most awesome accent voice I've ever heard in my entire life.

Sister Denise - www.stjosephmonastery.com I think.

Edited by AlterDominicus