• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HisChild

• Piccoli Fiori JMJ

• uruviel

• brandelynmarie

Birgitta Noel

Darn it, I should have tried that tactic. I did send em a little something in honor of her entrance, but I got a typed form reply in return. I do hope they let her know that we sent something in honor of her gift. :idontknow:

A word of warning though...I remember Denise mentioned something specifically about how she was supposed to ask her friends NOT to mail her stuff before Christmas...so I wouldn't mail her too much or else Mother might be upset at her for not telling us.....

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='magnificat' post='968688' date='May 2 2006, 03:36 PM']
A word of warning though...I remember Denise mentioned something specifically about how she was supposed to ask her friends NOT to mail her stuff before Christmas...so I wouldn't mail her too much or else Mother might be upset at her for not telling us.....
[/quote]
I just sent a congrats letter :sadder: Now I feel bad... I don't want to get her in trouble... :(

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' post='968942' date='May 2 2006, 07:05 PM']
I just sent a congrats letter :sadder: Now I feel bad... I don't want to get her in trouble... :(
[/quote]
Are you kidding me?!?

Don't feel bad! It was very kind of you to write.

Sr. Denise will enjoy receiving your letter and Mother will get over it. :)

:biglol: Very funny! I received a wonderful thank you note from Sr. Lauren(via the merry messenger OLAM dad(thank you dad!)!) & they are offering prayers for me(thanks be to God, the best gift!) in thanksgiving for the dark roasted (not foo-foo!) coffee! It was totally unexpected & such a gift...If anything, Mother can always hang on to the letters we send & present them to Sr. Denise at Christmas time...perishable food items would probably have to be sent closer to Christmas... :blush: God is good!
Guest Rick777

[quote name='OLAM Dad' post='966714' date='May 1 2006, 05:58 AM']
I emailed Mother and told her to tell Sr. Denise that OLAM Dad says hi. :)

I don't know whether she'll get the message but she might!

Here's a trick that I learned from observing Sr. Lauren's behavior. If you send a donation to the monestary care of Sr. Denise she should get to write a thank you card and offer up a day of prayers, etc. It will be a short note but at least you'll get to hear from her.

I know this because when brandlynmarie left Sr. Lauren some coffee, Sr. Lauren sent me a card to mail to Brandee because she didn't have her address. I don't know what she wrote but I suspect it was a bit more than just 'Thank you'. :)

I think I'll try this tactic with Sr. Denise and see what happens.
[/quote]

:lol_roll: Tre smart.

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

Well, guess what! Today, I got a letter from the PCPAs in Portsmouth. They sent me back my letter, envelope and all! :lol: I guess I will be saving it for Christmas! :D:

Laurentina1975

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' post='980545' date='May 13 2006, 05:00 PM']
Well, guess what! Today, I got a letter from the PCPAs in Portsmouth. They sent me back my letter, envelope and all! :lol: I guess I will be saving it for Christmas! :D:
[/quote]

WOW!

No way.....