Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

What do you guys think?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

[quote name='CrossCuT' post='959293' date='Apr 24 2006, 02:59 PM']
[size=1][color="330000"]HOLY CARP!
Speaking of tests!

This kid at my school, who is a junior, got a [size=4][color="330000"]34[/color][/size] on his ACT!

He is smarter than Tom! :crazy:
[/color][/size]
[/quote]

I'm sure Tom would have gotten a 36 if he did better in his algebra, which is kind of shocking...Tom hwo could you get a 75 in algebra?! :blink: Well, maybe not a 36, but close.

I know this girl had a perfect score, 36. She is going to Stanford next year. She is the valedvictorian of my class of 2006.

Posted

[size=1][color="330000"]I hate them all.
[/color][/size]

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I got a 21 on my ACT Haha!

I got accepted into college! Yay!

  • 1 year later...
Posted (edited)

[quote name='zwergel88' post='957672' date='Apr 23 2006, 02:25 AM']who voted for Led Zeppelin? traitor!

who voted for le revolution? I am Robespierre!!!! You Girondists are going down!!!

:flex:[/quote]

I voted for the one and only led zepplelin

Edited by Josie07
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Everyone knows it's all about the meatloaf! :)

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

/GO CHUCK!

Posted

yeah man, chuck norris all the way.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...