Hermione Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 Dude! John Williams's considered a band???!?! Anyway.. I LOVE HIM TOO!!! amesome stuff.. LOVE Schindler's List... 1. Nirvana 2. Radiohead 3. The Vines 4. Portishead (trippy acid jazz band) 5. Smashing Pumpkins (beaver dam Billy Corgan.. oops :ph34r: )
GodsGrace Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 not in any order matchbox 20, sister hazel, jars of clay, 3 doors down, scc (although he's not a band), and the LifeTeen Band at my church!!!
Yours Truly Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 Jason Mraz is alright. the only good song he has is "love is real" and he didn't even write that. I'll give major props to Nas for being one of the only two real rappers left in the mainstream world (the other one being eminem). And for being one of the best rappers ever. Rage was always a favorite of mine but Project 86 is better. -Yours Truly
hyperdulia again Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 Yeah duh Hermione's whole list...I'm a spaz, I can't remember people.
TempleofVesarius Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 (edited) EVE 6 buy the new cd Edited July 28, 2003 by TempleofVesarius
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 EVE 6 buy the new cd I WANT IT. I love Eve6.... They are right at the top of my Top 15-20 list... since I'm too addicted to my faves to cut any of them out. lol I have their other CDs already. :)
TempleofVesarius Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 and I love matchbox 20, sublime sugar cult nirvana godsmack staind MIKE Doughty(dl some of his stuff...its great) Creed metallica theory of a deadman default BLUE OYSTER CULT! the tragically hip weezer 3 doors down goo goo dolls linkin park LIFEHOUSE!!! Live Mad At Gravity Puddle Of Mudd Sam Roberts(check him out too) stroke 9 three days grace smile empty soul..... and i could keep going!!!
marielapin Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 Woohoo, Carrie! Another Matchbox fan!! I fell in love with their music this summer. And cmom, I totally agree with you about the LOTR soundtrack. Very, very good indeed. wow...I discovered Matchbox 20 back in 97 or 98. Now I feel old. Rush rocks and Winchester I know you are not dissing Geddy Lee. The music from LOTR is amazing. Some of the tunes are so expressive they make me cry. You just can't get better than that.
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 JP, thats like my list!!! Now that someone else has posted like 20 I don't feel so bad... I have to run though, I'll post em later. :P
Carrie Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 Woohoo, Carrie! Another Matchbox fan!! I fell in love with their music this summer. And cmom, I totally agree with you about the LOTR soundtrack. Very, very good indeed. BlueRose, I love Matchbox! I've been a fan since they first came out when I was 15 (gosh that's 7 years ago). I've been to their concert 5 times and they continue to amaze me. If you only listened to them this summer, I suggest getting their older albums...the first one absolutely ROCKED!
Carrie Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 ahhh yes, Eve6...amazing band. Also I think Coldplay is great. But I just realized another band I love to death cuz they're so cool...Jimmy Eats World I love Crimson and Clover by them. Man, I could keep going.
Dave Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 As for my Top 5 favorite groups / singers, they are: 1. Third Eye Blind 2. Sugar Ray 3. Kylie Minogue 4. Brad Paisley 5. Keith Urban
cmotherofpirl Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 Guys we got our little website started, take a look. phylum.us Somebody threw their underwear at my son at the Sadie Hawkins dance , so of course my daughter snapped a pic. She posted it just to irritate my son's girlfriend. It WILL be replaced. Mom has spoken!
hyperdulia again Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 (edited) It's not a cute bra , and your poor boy looked thoroughly disturbed by the occurence. :blink: Edited July 29, 2003 by hyperdulia again
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 The poor guy.. I'd be disturbed, too. The site looks great, I didn't go into it too much, I'll have to come back to it tomorrow.
MORight2Life Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 Just went to a Relient K concert last night....nothin' like Jesus-Praisin' Punk Rock, let me tell ya.... Rock on for Jesus, y'all! Be God's! -Michelle
cmotherofpirl Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 It's not a cute bra , and your poor boy looked thoroughly disturbed by the occurence. WEll it actually landed on his head and he couldn't stop in the middle of the song to properly get rid of it. We told him it was one of the hazards of being a rock star. :)
TempleofVesarius Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 some bands i forgot our lady peace tool chevelle!!!!! trapt unwritten law alice in chains all-american rejects fiona apple audioslave seven mary three BEASTIE BOYS!!!!! beck ben folds better than ezra bush foo fighters THE COUNTING CROWS(DEFF ONE OF THE BEST) Project Wyze Dispatch matt good band dashboard confessionals hoobastank flaw
mp15 Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 1) Rush 2) Pink Floyd 3) Nine Inch Nails 4) Oingo Boingo 5) - most 80's music There. The old super-geek has spoken.... :ph34r: Kilroy, you got great taste in music!! Mine would be; NIN Depeche Mode U2 INXS Big Country A-Ha Most 80's also So see, your not so geeky
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now