Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I dont think that......


Recommended Posts

heavenseeker
Posted

how is it clicky?

goldbug16
Posted

when ever soime people come on others laugh. especialy if they hate coagulated milk and all the other stange things....

heavenseeker
Posted

dude or chick that dont make it clicky and i also dont know what ur talking about

Guest Rick777
Posted

Someone please define clicky before I look it up.

Posted

"cliquey"

or

clique

n : an exclusive circle of people with a common purpose

heavenseeker
Posted

i think it is we have our oun little groups. like the texans, the minisotians, coagulated milk lovers, ext.

Posted

No one thinks its horrendous btw, if people have a problem with it, its not yours.

And its not like you don't invite others to talk about coagulated milk...

:idontknow:

ardillacid
Posted

[quote name='goldbug16' post='973407' date='May 6 2006, 08:56 AM']
You guys, this is a dumb clicky thread. :P:
[/quote]
This thread had nothing to do with cliques until you brought it up

Guest Rick777
Posted

I know right....please point out whats cliquish with this thread?

Posted

hey I'm a texan and :coagulated milk: lover.

heavenseeker
Posted

good 4 u!

Guest Rick777
Posted

Dude, what is your avatar?lol.

Posted

[quote name='heavenseeker' post='975408' date='May 8 2006, 01:16 PM']
good 4 u!
[/quote]


thank you!!

heavenseeker
Posted

ur welcome

Guest Rick777
Posted

Stop the fighting.:starwars:

Posted

no one's fighting.

ardillacid
Posted

I notice goldbug hasn't come back to explain how this thread is cliquey :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...