Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

ardillacid
Posted

what is gay?

BonnieLass
Posted

the smily face thingy

God the Father
Posted

It makes money.

Posted

what makes money?

Why is that face so gay? He's just giggling... lol

dude hockey is really boring to watch, but it's cool. I love baseball, I'm like obssesed with the Astro's, and I like football but I don't watch it very often, and Volleyball is really fun to play. I want to play volleyball this summer.

BonnieLass
Posted

i'm playing tennis over the summer....WOOT!!!!!

Posted
:woot: cool! If I would EVER call out on some places like I'm supposed to... maybe I could play soccer or volleyball. I've never played Tennis to tell you the truth. :blink:

Hey do you know if you can play a sport for your local high school, if you don't attend that high school??
Posted

[size=1]The only sports I like to watch are the olympics.
Otherwise I get really bored.
[/size]

Posted

lol. I love watching baseball.

God the Father
Posted

[quote name='uruviel' post='968659' date='May 2 2006, 04:17 PM']
what makes money?
[/quote]

Hockey. Every game thousands of people pay twenty bucks to see hockey. INSTANT CA$H!

Posted

ok thats nice.

ardillacid
Posted

Its more than $20 bucks a ticket God. :duh:
and hockey isn't boring to watch :evil:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Once I went to a Wild Game in January with Brandon and so he bought the standing room only...We were walking down the street to go into the XCEL Energy Centre where he ran into a scalper and he bought club seats for 25 dollars each. I found out from my co-worker, Janet, because her husband is a cop, that it was legal so I was happy. But, yep, we had awesome seats and this game was against the Dallas Stars.

BonnieLass
Posted

dude if it's cheap i'll watch anything!!!!!

Posted

I like FSN. the channel.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...