Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[size=1]Creepy Aliens is where the power is!
[/size]

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I feel crampy! Yeah! Go power of CA!! :)

Posted

crampy = :( stupid

Lauren, aka, totustuus (probably not known around here much) brought me here. I mean to this website.

heavenseeker
Posted

im glad my parents arnt on phatmass

BonnieLass
Posted

i have a cramp in my back and it hurts :sadder:

Posted

my knee has been hurting like artharitis hurting. I'm sure I don't have arthuritis, i'm way too young. I don't know, I don't really care. There's no need to mention it unless it gets really bad. My back was cramping too.

Guest Rick777
Posted

What were you doing?

Posted

me? Nothing. I walk and jog, bikeride allot. well I don't jog or run much. I go walking and bikeriding allot.

BonnieLass
Posted

i have a bad knee from an injury

ardillacid
Posted

[quote name='heavenseeker' post='976554' date='May 9 2006, 04:32 PM']
im glad my parents arnt on phatmass
[/quote]
Amen :ninja:

Posted

everyone's scared of their parents. <_<

what happened to your knee bonnie?

heavenseeker
Posted

[quote name='uruviel' post='977283' date='May 10 2006, 08:06 AM']
everyone's scared of their parents. <_<

what happened to your knee bonnie?
[/quote]
im not scared of them i just dont like them at times

Guest Rick777
Posted

I think mine are tre cool.....but I dont want them on PM.

ardillacid
Posted

[quote name='uruviel' post='977283' date='May 10 2006, 08:06 AM']
everyone's scared of their parents. <_<
[/quote]
I am not scared of them, it just would not be cool if they were on here

  • 1 year later...
Posted

[quote name='God the Father' post='968781' date='May 2 2006, 06:38 PM']If my parents came on PhatMass they would be the worst parents in the world.

O WAIT THAY ALREADY ARE!!!1!

:(

[/emo][/quote]
My mom and dad weren't perfect,
but still you don't hear no cryin *** b****** from me,
like there seems to be on everybody's CD

Posted

your mom's on a CD

Posted

Careful, they just [b]might[/b] be watching :)

One of my Livejournal contacts showed me a funny link several months ago, and i wished I had made note of the URL. On a game board she frequents there was once the following message:

"If you want to get away with using the computer when you are not supposed to, do not go to the same website your mother goes to.
Busted
Grounded"
I found that hilarious :) but maybe others here would not find this unfortunate person's predicament quite so amusing!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...