An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Didn't Post This

hyperdulia again

Circle_Master

Hey Muschi, it doesn't sound like you realize this, but we were all joking around ;)

Get that?, Circle_Master?

and stop picking on the non-Catholics. just because you think we're wrong doesn't mean you're right!

anyway, the first post I put up asking why hyper posted this was because I was gonna reprimand him, but then I thought I was being too uptight, so I loosened up a bit, switching into 'friendly chat' mood. Of course this person is in need. 'Great need'? well, perhaps, perhaps not. Being homosexual is a problem, but one that can be dealt with biblically.

hyperdulia again

it can be dealt with by obeying the rules of chastity. correct sexual behavior. which in catholic teaching is no sexual behavior for ANY unmarried individual.

yes muschi. we were all joking.

circle you were going to reprimand moi?

hyper,

I think you were on the Concorde...fast and way over Circle's head. I don't think he got it all. :o

And I too think he should reprimand you and caution you to be a little more empathetic to people who are struggling with same sex attraction. :angry: Can't you put yourself in their shoes?? :rolling:

:blush: :knockout:

Point well taken. I couldn't tell by the written words alone that you guys were joking. Nevertheless, I humbly apologize.

Also, Circle, I don't think I'm right on everything. I'm sorry I gave you that impression. I have great respect for non-catholics. However, I have seen many a time when a non-catholic has not extended respect toward us. So please forgive me. Obviously when it comes to you, I was and am wrong. I'm truly sorry. - God bless! - Muschi