Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Consistency in Catholics.  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just found the last leather and chains T-shirt in stock! I polished the leather, and sprayed the chains with WD-40.

Here you go prose; those leather and chains genuine didacus.corp T-shirts where really popular back in the mid-90s. I hope you like it!

[quote name='MC IMaGiNaZUN' post='973970' date='May 6 2006, 04:25 PM']
I cannot help you conquer the world.

For it would get in the way of my brilliant master scheme.

SHALOM
[/quote]


Too late; we're everywhere. Your mighty forces are no match for my puny intellect.
:ninja:








and

NO T-SHIRT FOR YOU!

morostheos
Posted

as usual...this thread is really just a ploy for didacus to give out more free t-shirts... ;)

Ash Wednesday
Posted

I didn't think the Church opposed the death penalty in ALL circumstances -- in cases of extreme gravity for example. This has been a subject of debate on phatmass so I voted "refuse to speculate."

Posted

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='975217' date='May 8 2006, 08:40 AM']
I didn't think the Church opposed the death penalty in ALL circumstances -- in cases of extreme gravity for example. This has been a subject of debate on phatmass so I voted "refuse to speculate."
[/quote]

In concept, the death penalty is acceptable to the Catholic church, however, in application it is near impossible to justify. In a sense, I agree with your poll decision.



















Have yourself a free T-shirt, genuine and from didacus.corp, the free T-shirt people. You an pick it up on your way out at the coat check.

Posted

I figure my shirt will look something like this:

[img]http://www.kupiansky.com/en/collection_i/m1_195.jpg[/img]

but with chains....

Posted

GASP!

Where did you get that?

Yes, add some chains and the result is strickingly similar. Those leather and chain T-shirts are favorite amongst joggers and swimmers.

DemonSlayer
Posted

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Sure

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...