Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Myles Domini
Posted
:shock: Most humbled... :blush:

...thanks for changing my screename too Dust. :thumbsup:
Posted

Cooooooool!!

Posted

Thats so awesome Myles! Congrats man, you know you're stuff, I always feel like what I read in your posts are right on. :thumbsup:

Resurrexi
Posted

was he formerly Myles Dei?

Posted

No, he was just Myles I think.

Myles Domini
Posted

[quote name='Luthien' post='972702' date='May 5 2006, 11:23 PM']
Thats so awesome Myles! Congrats man, you know you're stuff, I always feel like what I read in your posts are right on. :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Thank you. Once again I'm humbled. Actually I always leave my discussions feeling I know a little too little but maybe thats wisdom. After all if I believed I knew everything there is to know about the faith that would be deeply foolish.

PS) Yup previously it was just Myles

Posted

[quote name='Myles Domini' post='972717' date='May 5 2006, 07:33 PM']
Thank you. Once again I'm humbled. Actually I always leave my discussions feeling I know a little too little but maybe thats wisdom. After all if I believed I knew everything there is to know about the faith that would be deeply foolish.

PS) Yup previously it was just Myles
[/quote]


It was Socrates(not the one on PM, God love him) That said "True wisdom lies in knowing you know nothing at all. Roughly anyway ;)

If you don't think you do the faith justice, I'd hate to think how little justice I do for it. :pinch:

Posted

Well fit! Congrats!

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='Myles Domini' post='972693' date='May 5 2006, 04:18 PM']
:shock: Most humbled... :blush:

...thanks for changing my screename too Dust. :thumbsup:
[/quote]
Disregard my PM Myles.. W0000000t!!!!!!! :woot:

dUSt has just earned major brownie points in my book for hookin you up with that. :cool:

And what's up with the Domini? Maybe all Church Scholars should get something like that.. Laudate Dominum, Myles Domini, phatcatholic Dominus, Theoketos Domine.. wait, phatcatholic should be phats Domino. j/k

Anyway, I don't mean to ramble meaninglessly.. Congratulations my friend! :yahoo:

Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' post='972753' date='May 5 2006, 08:27 PM']
And what's up with the Domini? Maybe all Church Scholars should get something like that.. Laudate Dominum, Myles Domini, phatcatholic Dominus, Theoketos Domine.. wait, phatcatholic should be phats Domino. j/k
[/quote]
:lol_roll:

Congrats Myles! :clap:

phatcatholic
Posted

yes, well-deserved indeed..................big props to u bro :thumbsup:

Posted

Congratulations

misereremi
Posted

Yay! This calls for a celebration- congrats mate! (and thanks for real for your support and words of encouragement)

philothea
Posted

You clearly deserved it long ago. :flowers:

signed,

-Phoundress of the Myles Phanclub ;)

Myles Domini
Posted

Thanks for the support guys.

Theoketos
Posted

I conquer.

Posted

[quote name='Theoketos' post='973569' date='May 6 2006, 11:17 AM']
I conquer.
[/quote]

The Church Scholar flag gives us the ability to conquer stuff?



*heads off to invade France*

amandaplus5
Posted (edited)

[quote]The Church Scholar flag gives us the ability to conquer stuff?



*heads off to invade France*[/quote]

:lol_roll:

You shouldn't have too much trouble with that. They'll probably just surrender.

Edited by amandaplus5
Posted

[quote name='hot stuff' post='973620' date='May 6 2006, 11:29 AM']
The Church Scholar flag gives us the ability to conquer stuff?
*heads off to invade France*
[/quote]

At pick a place that will put up a fight. Like Norway.

Posted

[quote name='Thumper' post='973624' date='May 6 2006, 12:33 PM']
At pick a place that will put up a fight. Like Norway.
[/quote]

France has better food. Why conquer and receive Lutefisk as your reward?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...