Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Strange Food Combination...


Recommended Posts

Posted

why would you be bad?

heavenseeker
Posted

its just part of who she is

Posted
:evil:

actually that's not possible. You can't have 'bad' as part of who you are. Being bad is a choice you make and you can't have it part of you. If I must get it on a technicality. Which I do most things.
brandelynmarie
Posted

ok...strange food combo...dill pickles with bacon & peanut butter on bread...it's good! :P:

BonnieLass
Posted

[quote name='uruviel' post='979391' date='May 12 2006, 01:26 PM']
why would you be bad?
[/quote]
i forgot i don't know why i put that :blink:

[quote name='heavenseeker' post='980195' date='May 13 2006, 11:01 AM']
its just part of who she is
[/quote]
Very funny <_< i'm a little angel

Posted
:saint: of course you are! :saint:







































:evil:
Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

When I was working on Saturday, I made strong combinations with tortia (sp?) shells. It was way good.

heavenseeker
Posted

i havnt had a weird combo in about a week

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Yeah, I have been pretty good about that...

heavenseeker
Posted

i need morefood

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I just had string :coagulated milk:

Posted

means I'm hungry.

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Wow, I have been eating regular meals. I feel so happy! :love:

heavenseeker
Posted

i have soo much food left over from my party that i think ill be eating it for the rest of the week

Guest Rick777
Posted

I love when that happens. Send some over my way.

heavenseeker
Posted

sure just give me ur addy

Posted

ooo I want chocolate!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...