TridentineMotoX Posted May 13, 2006 Posted May 13, 2006 I've seen this done on other forums. Here are the rules. You can only post 3 words, and you can only repost after three other ppl have posted. Here goes. Once opon a ......
uruviel Posted May 13, 2006 Posted May 13, 2006 no I already replied and you can only do 1 set of 3 words!!
heavenseeker Posted May 13, 2006 Posted May 13, 2006 (bonnie whos story are u helping to write?) dissed on by out side bullies
BonnieLass Posted May 13, 2006 Posted May 13, 2006 (i'm wrighting my own mwhahahahaha) (follow the rules)
TridentineMotoX Posted May 13, 2006 Author Posted May 13, 2006 (rules were made to be broken I guess ) Phat Mass board
uruviel Posted May 14, 2006 Posted May 14, 2006 (wow I didn't know we could be that violent) and they whine like babies but we are merciless... oh hee that's more than three words. woops.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now