An Old School Catholic Message Board

Jesus Christ is God!

Guest Rick777

Guest Rick777

For any PMers struggling with this heres some scripture references:

Matt. 12:8; Mark 2:28; Luke 6:5 - Jesus says that He is "Lord of the Sabbath." He is the Lord of God's law which means He is God.

Matt. 26:64; Mark 14:62; Luke 22:70 - Jesus acknowledges that He is the Son of God.

Matt. 28:20 - Jesus said He is with us always, even unto the end of the world. Only God is omnipresent.

John 5:18 - Jesus claimed to be God. The Jews knew this because Jesus called God His Father and made Himself equal to God. This is why Jesus was crucified.

John 5:23 - Jesus equates Himself with the Father, "whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him."

and my personal favorite:

John 8:58 - Jesus says, "Before Abraham was, I AM." Exodus 3:14 - "I AM" means "Yahweh," which means God.

Guest Rick777

I see your point Heavenseeker but I still think that this is necessary, just in case he does come back at least the debate can stay in this thread rather than spread out all over our precious Creepy Aliens Board.

BonnieLass

[quote name='heavenseeker' post='988721' date='May 23 2006, 04:27 PM']
ok lets not start more threads to bring that guy back in here
[/quote]
man if he come back and acts like that again i'm not coming back

Gogo provide the exact quotes and context and I'll give you one for every one of your bits of misinterpreted foolishness.

Guest Rick777

(BTW-Fellow Creepy Aliens-)
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I doubt ChrisZewe will be punted anytime soon. Matt didn't act half as bad as Chris does and yet he's still gone. The mods have sent us a clear message.

If you have a issue with Moderation, take it up with a Moderator in private please.

Chris has been dealt with per Phorum Guidelines. Matt's offenses have nothing to do with Chris'

Thank you, and all further comments should be addressed in PM.