Paladin D Posted January 1, 2004 Author Posted January 1, 2004 Would that I could; no car. I'm currently developing a couple of projects - a "practice" screenplay called Big Shots, which I'm writing for the sake of writing it, and another project, a bit of a music-and-love story, tentatively called The Mix-Taper. I'm still developing the plots of both, and really need to do a formal outline sometime. "The Complete Idiot's Guide To Screenwriting" Buy it, it's an amesome book. Haven't had a chance to read it all I'm afraid, which I should do very soon.
Seatbelt Blue Posted January 1, 2004 Posted January 1, 2004 "The Complete Idiot's Guide To Screenwriting" Buy it, it's an amesome book. Haven't had a chance to read it all I'm afraid, which I should do very soon. Would had I money. Get on AIM - i stuck you on my buds list. Rather not take up your thread with a conversation.
PhatPhred Posted January 3, 2004 Posted January 3, 2004 Father Ellwood Kieser made a tremendous impact in the entertainment industry.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now