Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

[quote name='CrossCuT' post='994556' date='Jun 1 2006, 10:54 AM']
[size=8][color="330000"]JANE
[/color][/size]
[/quote]

Congratulations. I would name her Josephine. Heck, you were going to name the baby Joseph if she were a boy. Why not stick with the name, but make it feminine? Just a thought. I have a friend who had a baby girl and named her Josephine after our Holy Father; Pope Benedict XVI. (Joseph Ratzinger). He and his wife call her Josie. Their son is named John Paul after JPII. How cool is that?

Edited by Anthony
Posted
:yahoo:

Girls rock!

I love having two.

[url="http://www.babynamesworld.com/browse_by_j_1.html"]http://www.babynamesworld.com/browse_by_j_1.html[/url]

Every girl's name you could want.... :)

I personally like "Jaden" = God has heard.
misereremi
Posted

Congratulations!!!
How about Justina?

(after some great saints...as it's St Justin Martyr's feast day here, or after St Justina of Damascus, Sardegna or Lombardy...)

Fides_et_Ratio
Posted

Jillian is the best of all.

Christie_M
Posted

[quote name='jswranch' post='994507' date='Jun 1 2006, 07:29 AM']
We are the family of:

John, Jennifer, Jessica, John Jr and J___________

My wife thinks it is corny. Originally, we settled on Joseph Karol for a boy.
[/quote]


[quote name='Anthony' post='994566' date='Jun 1 2006, 09:03 AM']
Congratulations. I would name her Josephine. Heck, you were going to name the baby Joseph if she were a boy. Why not stick with the name, but make it feminine? Just a thought. I have a friend who had a baby girl and named her Josephine after our Holy Father; Pope Benedict XVI. (Joseph Ratzinger). He and his wife call her Josie. Their son is named John Paul after JPII. How cool is that?
[/quote]
[color="blue"] Yeah! You can name her Josephine Carol(ine)!!! :yahoo: [/color]

Janana8706
Posted

Well I was gonna say jennifer, but thats your wife's name, so I like
Jessica
Jayne (I like that spelling)
Jasmine
Jada
By the way CONGRATS

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...