An Old School Catholic Message Board

Capuchin Sisters of Nazareth

cappie

[url="http://www.penitents.org/capuchinsisters.html"]Capuchin Sisters[/url]

Edited by Lil Red

[quote name='jgirl' post='995787' date='Jun 3 2006, 02:37 PM']
I have a friend, Trisha, who is in their community!
[/quote]
:clap:

Excelsior1027

I know those Sisters!!! I've helped them do Confirmation retreats and stuff. They're awesome!!!

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='jgirl' post='995787' date='Jun 2 2006, 09:37 PM']
[/quote]
that's funny. I know Trisha.. I wondered what had happened to her. That's so cool.

The chapel may be beautiful, but give me pews and kneelers. I would not get on my knees and sit back on those things. They need to rethink that in my OLD AGE opinion!

Most Carmelites also only have the floor. . .and the prayer benches. No pews for them either. ..at least none for those I've visited in the past. It's very austere and stark. .. which is probably why the Capuchins use them. :) Those sisters also look pretty young. . .so I'm sure it's not too much of an issue with them. ;)

Hey hey!! those are MY sisters! I'm pretty tight with them... like Excelsior1027 I do youth retreats with them. I was just up at their convent last friday. sooo soo beautiful.

[quote name='jgirl' post='995787' date='Jun 2 2006, 09:37 PM']
[/quote]
Trisha's great!!

[quote name='williamb' post='995996' date='Jun 3 2006, 04:05 AM']
Are they losing sisters. Could have sworn they had like 6 a year or 2 ago. Now I only see 3 in the website.
[/quote]
There's 7 all together. 6 in final vows and trisha, their only postulant right now. They have two other gïrls looking into them to stay for i think a month or two and another who [i]might[/i] be interested in them.

andddd

haha i just look...
actually i'm the gïrl in yellow in that one picture haha.

i had no idea what it was for. Sister Kelly told me I'd find out later (it was taken last august) and like two months ago posters were all over my diocese for that vocation retreat. hah

Edited by keighters

JesusITrustInYou
:drool: Capuchin Sisters of Nazareth!!!! :woot: I love these Sisters!!! Excelsior1027, keighters and I all know each other, haha, so we all know these Sisters...they're awesome!!! :D: