uruviel Posted June 11, 2006 Posted June 11, 2006 [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1002529' date='Jun 10 2006, 01:53 PM'] [size=1][color="330000"]There is alot of good that can come from cloning. But it is imoral because the research requires alot of the time the use of stem cells which are like living cells of person or somthing. Like embrios and such...or somthing. I do not know the exacts. But like if someone was dieing from heart disease or what not, they could take some of their heart tissue and clone it. Then grow them a new heart from their OWN tissue and then trasnplant it without the fear or rejection if it was from another person. There are alot of great things they could do, alot of lives could be saved, but the research required for this things is wrong. I think there are other ways to go about them, but I cant remember so much. [/color][/size] [/quote] yeah, it's all about living longer. People's goals today are to find cures for death, when God gave us death as a natural thing, when He's ready to take us, He's ready to take us. Sceintists are all trying to find a way to live longer
heavenseeker Posted June 11, 2006 Posted June 11, 2006 if i would ask you a question that is so stupid that it would be imposable to answer it would you try to answer it any ways? my bet is yes because thats just how you are.
uruviel Posted June 11, 2006 Posted June 11, 2006 yes. I can form ANY opinion that I want and make an arguement with it. Ask me a stupid question. LOL
heavenseeker Posted June 11, 2006 Posted June 11, 2006 that was just a hipothetical question i dont actualy have such of a question
uruviel Posted June 11, 2006 Posted June 11, 2006 Well you could always think of one, that was my point. I was clearifying it.
heavenseeker Posted June 11, 2006 Posted June 11, 2006 the only problem is that there is no such question out there.
heavenseeker Posted June 11, 2006 Posted June 11, 2006 not one that is so stupid that it can not be answered
uruviel Posted June 11, 2006 Posted June 11, 2006 Yes there is. Why are you so.. ... nvm nvm I won't say it. LOL *ahem* jyjyjyjy.
heavenseeker Posted June 11, 2006 Posted June 11, 2006 see there is no such question because you cant think of one.
uruviel Posted June 11, 2006 Posted June 11, 2006 I was going to say something mean, but then I felt bad, and then I actually thought about it for a while and thought of an answer to it. Why is there life? I mean, why is there a God, whats the point of living eternally with God? What if God was never here, we would never be here, space wouldn't be here, you couldn't have 'nothingness' because even nothingness was made by God, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE? see, there are questions I can ask that don't have an answer, even if there are certain opinions that doesn't make it an answer.
heavenseeker Posted June 11, 2006 Posted June 11, 2006 just because i dont know the answer doesnt mean that it doesnt exist
cmotherofpirl Posted June 11, 2006 Posted June 11, 2006 Tom is a good cook, I ate at Toms Diner today
uruviel Posted June 11, 2006 Posted June 11, 2006 [quote]just because i dont know the answer doesnt mean that it doesnt exist[/quote] I wasn't asking for an answer that doesn't exist, I was saying no one knows it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now