Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

heavenseeker
Posted

im not lori

Guest Rick777
Posted

I meant her post not yours.

heavenseeker
Posted

ha ha i am random

Guest Rick777
Posted

We all are. Some just more than others.

heavenseeker
Posted

i was being random

heavenseeker
Posted

no you responded to my post

Guest Rick777
Posted

I was being random because you were so that makes me random for going along with your randomness.

heavenseeker
Posted

ok whatever you say Friar Tuck

Guest Rick777
Posted

Yah, that was me being random again.

heavenseeker
Posted

i tink so bwain but what would we do with 50 pounds of carots

heavenseeker
Posted

you are not very pinky and the brain ish

Guest Rick777
Posted

I haven't watched them in years so I can't be.

heavenseeker
Posted

nor have i i just have a website o recordings in my favorites list

Guest Rick777
Posted

Cool. I used to like them alot.

  • 3 months later...
Posted

[quote name='uruviel' post='997277' date='Jun 5 2006, 10:41 AM']
ok so I did something really stupid, Rick... *ahem* sorry. I was posting in the "I HAVE DONE IT" board and gave you a suggestion for a nickname, and I wanted to tell you you could be "RICKMAN" and everything, it was a good idea but I didn't pay attention and didn't put an R. I asked homeschoolmom to take it off... Sorry Rick! That's not what I want to call you. I don't know if anyone noticed it, but if you did sorry. :blush:
[/quote]

Man was that funny or what! I got a good laugh. :D:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...