Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

If you weren't raptured today, check out this site:

[url="http://catholic-resources.org/Bible/666.htm"]666 - Numbers of the Beast[/url]

Enjoy!!

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Dude, I bet the Enemy is just laughing at us right now because everyone is in a hype. Just keep praying.

Ash Wednesday
Posted
:ninja:
heavenseeker
Posted

gave me a laugh

missionarybelle
Posted

that's great!

Posted
:bump:

Why should the raptured thread be getting all the attention??? :P :lol:
heavenseeker
Posted

i dont know but i still dont understand why this day should be any different

Guest T-Bone
Posted

[quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' post='998322' date='Jun 6 2006, 07:18 AM']
Dude, I bet the Enemy is just laughing at us right now because everyone is in a hype. Just keep praying.
[/quote]

He better not laugh at me. I've got a super soaker filled with holy water, and a sling-shot with a bunch of "rosary crucifixes." I'll kill him!

Posted

[quote]He better not laugh at me. I've got a super soaker filled with holy water, and a sling-shot with a bunch of "rosary crucifixes." I'll kill him![/quote]

:lol: That sounds like the best defense...and faith too.

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

Stupid 666! No one likes 666! I wish 666 would die! Prepair the proper oils! Pass out the roserys! We'll fight it the the death! MARIO SUIT UP! :mario:

heavenseeker
Posted

waiting for the signal to go

Posted

Time to open a can of Holy Whuppin'!!!

:incense: :starwars:

heavenseeker
Posted

that reminds me of some of my early post

BrightSunshine
Posted

666F - Oven Temperature for Cooking "Roast Beast"

LOLOLOLOLOLOL :bump: :clap: :biglol:

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

Your Hilarius! :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll:

Posted

[quote]666F - Oven Temperature for Cooking "Roast Beast"[/quote]

That's what the people in Who-Ville cooked in "The Grinch that stole Christmas".

"They would feast and feast,
they would carve the roast beast!"

I ask Mom that at every holiday...hey Mom, are you fixing roast beast??? :drool:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...