Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

heavenseeker
Posted

just admit you goofed

Posted

why would I admit to something I didn't do? Unless it was for the satisfaction of another being, which it is you but I feel no need to do that.

heavenseeker
Posted

ok next time your going to ramble about something at least have it make sence

Posted

well if it's going to make sense to me then I'm going to say it, I can only speak in words that I can comprehend. If that's djkdkljfdjdsfjdskljjkld and that makes sense to me then that's how I'm going to speak, I'm sorry if you don't understand it, read it alittle harder.

heavenseeker
Posted

i tried and i think its starting to translate but im still lost

Posted

that's because your a guy. rotf

jy.

heavenseeker
Posted

some how i knew you were going to say something like that

heavenseeker
Posted

yeah and i knew that would be tacked onto the end

heavenseeker
Posted

what are you sorry for?

Posted

for you knowing I was going to say that's because your a guy. lol.

heavenseeker
Posted

where is the cause for being sorry though

Posted

gosh I just felt bad. lol.

heavenseeker
Posted

but there was no need to feel bad

heavenseeker
Posted

because its not a bad thing

heavenseeker
Posted

what is?

Posted

that I relate guys to being stupid. I don't but that's what it sounded like

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...