homeschoolmom Posted June 14, 2006 Author Posted June 14, 2006 No. Well, technically our house does have a dinning room... but I use it as a quiet sitting/player room... <sigh> must keep looking...
Sojourner Posted June 14, 2006 Posted June 14, 2006 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1005628' date='Jun 14 2006, 02:35 PM'] No. Well, technically our house does have a dinning room... but I use it as a quiet sitting/player room... <sigh> must keep looking... [/quote] I think you should just get a carpenter to build one for you. I used to have a friend who did stuff like that. I haven't seen him in a while but could track him down.
homeschoolmom Posted June 14, 2006 Author Posted June 14, 2006 I have a good friend who built her son a Noah's ark bed (complete with a reading light.) Maybe I'll ask her to help me.
Sojourner Posted June 14, 2006 Posted June 14, 2006 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1005638' date='Jun 14 2006, 02:41 PM'] I have a good friend who built her son a Noah's ark bed (complete with a reading light.) Maybe I'll ask her to help me. [/quote] It could be a bonding experience for the two of you.
homeschoolmom Posted June 14, 2006 Author Posted June 14, 2006 It could be a Lucy and Ethel experience for the two of us...
homeschoolmom Posted June 17, 2006 Author Posted June 17, 2006 Well, I gave up. Could not find the storage pedistal... I got this instead: [url="http://www.homfurniture.com/cw/productSummary.jsp?asr=false&index=4&productId=prod760142&page=3&categoryName=Casual+Dining&categoryId=cat280011#LRG"] my dinette set [/url] I got it in a ligher shade, though...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now