An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Dominican Postulants

Guest JeffCR07

Guest JeffCR07

Hey everyone, the Dominicans have put up the pictures and bios of the new postulants. There are eight men, and I just want to ask for prayers on their behalf! If you'd like to learn about them, feel free to go [url="http://www.dominicanfriars.org/"]here[/url]. These eight are the postulants for the Eastern Province (St. Joseph Province) and, God willing, will all be in the class above me! :D:

Pray for them!

Your Brother In Christ,

Jeff

Wow! Awesome! It will be so exciting for them to receive the habit and begin their lives in formation! Dominicans are awesome, and novices especially so. :D:

brandelynmarie

Prayers here! (Right now I'm on a computer that won't let me use my smilies!) I have a Dominican church near me in Ohio that is Eastern Province! Yay!

AlterDominicus

Yes definitely my future brothers as well, and my future sister (s) ^^^^

You'll learn as a postulant to hold the doors for the superiors at least (90%) of the community :lol_pound: :lol:

Domine ut Videam

[quote name='JeffCR07' post='1006104' date='Jun 15 2006, 07:46 AM']
Hey everyone, the Dominicans have put up the pictures and bios of the new postulants. There are eight men, and I just want to ask for prayers on their behalf! If you'd like to learn about them, feel free to go [url="http://www.dominicanfriars.org/"]here[/url]. These eight are the postulants for the Eastern Province (St. Joseph Province) and, God willing, will all be in the class above me! :D:

Pray for them!

Your Brother In Christ,

Jeff
[/quote]

Hey! I met one of them!! The one from Peoria plays the organ at the Cathedral......well at least he used to. And he was a music teacher at St.MArks Parish. That is so cool that he is going to become a brother. I will have to pray for him.