Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

let_go_let_God
Posted

I just need to say this. I saw HSM's title and I thought it was hillarious. Now that I know the events leading up to the title change, it makes it all the more funny. Have any more stories HSM?

God bless-
LGLG

Posted

[quote name='hot stuff' post='1007084' date='Jun 16 2006, 07:24 PM']
Maybe you have a gift for prop comedy? You know, like Carrot Top?
[/quote]
Only by accident ... my intentionally funny prop comedy moments do turn out to be funny, but for entirely different reasons than I intend. At least sometimes.

homeschoolmom
Posted

(You must be Terry Hatcher)

Posted

I also wrote a very important piece of husband advice in the "sleeping in" thread...


You might want to check that out!

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted
:lol: Kids...

I'm gonna leave mine locked in the cellar...it's really the best way to handle things.
homeschoolmom
Posted

But then who will open their bananas?

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1007821' date='Jun 18 2006, 05:42 PM']
But then who will open their bananas?
[/quote]
Rats eat bananas, don't they? :idontknow:

Posted

They don't need bananas.

Or if they do, they can figure out how to open them themselves, if they want them so badly.

homeschoolmom
Posted
:weep:
Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' post='1007826' date='Jun 18 2006, 05:49 PM']
Or if they do, they can figure out how to open them themselves, if they want them so badly.
[/quote]
That's right, HSmom, you're not needed anymore. Go on, the retirement home awaits...













:P: jk

Posted

Kidding!


I'll open their bananas!

homeschoolmom
Posted

You mean, I can take showers without interruption???

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1007833' date='Jun 18 2006, 06:00 PM']
You mean, I can take showers without interruption???
[/quote]
At the nursing home? Sure.

homeschoolmom
Posted
:weep:
Posted

Micah! Stop being mean!

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1007835' date='Jun 18 2006, 06:02 PM']
:weep:
[/quote]
There there...you can be my mother...I need a maid and a monetary sponsor anyway...

homeschoolmom
Posted

I already fill those qualifications for three others.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1007842' date='Jun 18 2006, 06:18 PM']
I already fill those qualifications for three others.
[/quote]
:mellow:

[quote name='Sojourner' post='1007839' date='Jun 18 2006, 06:12 PM']
Micah! Stop being mean!
[/quote]
:mellow: I'm twuwy sowwy, HSmom. I was twying to joke with you. Pwease fogive me, pwease, pwease, pwease, pwease, pwease?

*gives her eyes like a loving child probably in need of a good beating*

homeschoolmom
Posted

Just stay out of my bathroom. :annoyed:

Cow of Shame
Posted

As dad always said...kids should be kept in a barrel until the age of 10 and fed thru the bung hole. (For those of you illiterates out there, that's the hole in the barrel, not the kid) After that, you plug up the bung hole.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...