Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

SCARED SILLY


Recommended Posts

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

Whats THE scariest thing that has ever happened to you?



im not going to tell u mine cuz u would'nt believe me haha

TridentineMotoX
Posted

Hey,That's not fair :P: I guess when I broke my pelvis and was Hospitalized I got pretty scared. It's a different kind of scared tho.. :unsure:

Theunknown101
Posted (edited)

Oooooh so you refuse to tell us what scared you silly, eh? Well I refuse too!

Edited by Theunknown101
God the Father
Posted

I also refuse.

Posted

[color="blue"] What kind of scared to you mean? I've pretty much have a story for all the types I can think of.....I think. :mellow:[/color]

[quote name='TridentineMotoX' post='1007449' date='Jun 17 2006, 04:19 PM']
Hey,That's not fair :P: I guess when I broke my pelvis and was Hospitalized I got pretty scared. It's a different kind of scared tho.. :unsure:
[/quote]
:pinch: [color="blue"] were you riding your bike when you did that? [/color]

TridentineMotoX
Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1007486' date='Jun 17 2006, 06:47 PM']
[color="blue"] What kind of scared to you mean? I've pretty much have a story for all the types I can think of.....I think. :mellow:[/color]
:pinch: [color="blue"] were you riding your bike when you did that? [/color]
[/quote]



Yes, I was. I landed on a buddy of mine and at first I thought he got the worst part of the deal. Turns out all he needed was some stitches....well, a ton of stitches :wacko: The broken pelvis the doctors didn't care about, It was all the bleeding and my back that they wanted to put me on observation. I was scared about having to have surgery to fix that. I just didn't know how seriouse it was. But it hurt!! :shock:

Posted

[color="blue"] ouch!! but hey, it could of been worse! right?
That beats any of my painful stories by a mile!! no, two miles!!

sorry, I have a bit of a sugar rush. :woot: [/color]

Posted

[quote name='TridentineMotoX' post='1007449' date='Jun 17 2006, 06:19 PM']
Hey,That's not fair :P: I guess when I broke my pelvis and was Hospitalized I got pretty scared. It's a different kind of scared tho.. :unsure:
[/quote]

I didn't know that happened, yeah that was probably really nerve racking, not to mention painful :annoyed:

[quote name='TridentineMotoX' post='1007491' date='Jun 17 2006, 07:53 PM']
Yes, I was. I landed on a buddy of mine and at first I thought he got the worst part of the deal. Turns out all he needed was some stitches....well, a ton of stitches :wacko: The broken pelvis the doctors didn't care about, It was all the bleeding and my back that they wanted to put me on observation. I was scared about having to have surgery to fix that. I just didn't know how seriouse it was. But it hurt!! :shock:
[/quote]

...ow. lol. How did you get hurt when you landed on someone else?


I don't have any really painful stories to tell. I fell off my bike like a million times but recently it didn't hurt but my sis almost passed out just looking at it, it wasn't that bad either, lol. I haven't been hurt really badly before.

ohh I got it, when I got scared silly, haha... this was so pathetic but man I Tell you it scared the mess out of me. I was @ a friends birthday party, I was getting the pizza from the apartment thing over a barn, out in the country, @ night, with your sister, TridentineMotoX, and 2 girls @ the party had hid behind the bushes... well we had already seen a dog in the pasture and were really creeped and the girls that were hiding did a really high pitched growl noise and jumped out. I could have sworn it was like a dog or ciote or someone, I screamed like 3 times and almost felll over..... yeah..... pathetic.. lol. it took me like an hour to calm down, and it was @ like 3 in the morning. anyways.... that was a really long story that you just wasted allot of time ready.

Posted

[color="blue"] I didn't know you knew TridentineMotoX. cool.
uh, There was this one time a few years ago. my sister and I were doing our bed time prayers, and I guess this cat was dieing or something, anyway, it scared us half to death!! we didn't sleep well. :scream: [/color]

Theunknown101
Posted

I'm still not telling!

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

I mean scary as in spooky, creepy, startling, disturbing, something along those lines....

*sigh* :rolleyes: fiiineee ill tell.

I was in a graveyard with some friends of mine and it was rumored to be haunted. We were debating as to whether spend the night there, or walk down to my friends place and stay at his place and then walk back there at like 3 am or something. well, there were 6 of us and three guys wanted to stay there, and the other two and i were for staying at the house. suddenly while we were arguing, we realized it was like alot colder and totally silent, i mean, we had been able to hear music from a nearby house and cars on the highway moments before, but there wasn't even that now. we stopped talking and waited. then, one of my friends pointed over my shoulder and we all turned, and we saw this dim white figure walking slowly toward us. by this time, i am shaking, and i am like completly paralized. (if any of you have experianced something terrifying then you know the kind of paralization i mean.) i couldn't even think. suddenly i relized ethan had my hand and was yanking me back towards the car and yalling for me to move my butt or lose it, and all the rest of the guys were yelling and runnign for their lives. (yeah it was actaully seriosuly hilarious) anyway, we took off towards the gate once i managed to move. when we reached the parking lot we turned around and looked back. The figure was gone. we ran clear back to ethans house and stayed there.




thats it! ^_^

indescribable
Posted

um... so one time me and a friend ALMOST teepee'd our ex-teachers house but didn't get to that part. it was pouring that night and we could make our way through the neighborhood becuz of all the lightening. we finally made it to her house and waited for a while, since it sits right next to a busy street. so we started to get our stuff out, and a car starts slowing down and turns onto her street! and it was her next door neighbor. then we decided to run back, and while we were running on the sidewalk, a car pulled up next to us and slowed down to a crawl right beside us as we were running. we didn't want to look over and see that it was the cops, so we just kept on running. eventually they sped off (not the cops) and we ran through the rest of my neighborhood. then as we were jumping over the ditch behind my house i fell and was extremely wet. we were shaking for about an hour.
i haven't teepee'd anyone since then i believe. :whistle: :D:

good story lil girl

Posted

ok um.. that cemetary isn't really haunted. And I'm sure that wasn't a ghost, sounds like you got scared tho! it was prolly spooky

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

no, i never said it was a ghost, i highly doubt it was. it was just scary lol :D:

Theunknown101
Posted

Maybe it was...someone dressed in white!

Theunknown101
Posted (edited)

Anyways, the scariest thing that happened to me...

...

...

I don't know. Proubably finding out one of my aunt's house was haunted a little while after sleeping at it.

Edited by Theunknown101
Posted

that's so not true.


the car accident was kind of scary.

Theunknown101
Posted

It's true!

Posted

the house is haunted by what??

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...