An Old School Catholic Message Board

Everyone Here Needs to Read This Book

Budge

[img]http://www.cuttingedge.org/ahpimages/QueenofAll.jpg[/img]
[i]
The Marian Apparitions' Plan calls for this "miracle" to unite all religions under the umbrella of the Roman Catholic Church! These Marian Apparitions are REAL -- they are demons masquerading as the Virgin Mary so men and women the world over will worship her rather than Jesus

But, most insidiously, demons are masquerading in other major world religions, appearing as apparitions of the primary Goddess of that religion -- from Hinduism to Buddhism. Therefore, the Marian Apparitions are appealing to Hindus and Buddhists, thus uniting these religions under Rome.

The authors of this critically important book ask these questions: 1) Who is the "Queen" of Revelation 18? 2) Who is the "Lady of Kingdoms" referred to in Isaiah 47:5? You may be shocked to realize that the Catholic Virgin Mary is just a reincarnation of this Chaldean "Lady of Kingdoms". It is time to uncover this mystery, expose the identity and agenda of the "Queen", and realize her prophetic place in Scripture.

140 pages, paperback[/i]

Why the laughter?

The Bible warns of the daughter of Chaldea, the queen of heaven.

You know youre laughing at Gods Word...

[quote]Jer 7:18 The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead [their] dough, [size=5]to make cakes to the queen of heaven,[/size] and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.[/quote]

[url="http://www.fatima.org/news/newsviews/news020504.asp"]FALSE RELIGIONS LOVE MARIAN SHRINES[/url]

missionseeker

Did you know that Mary was the very first Christian???!!! :shock: A Christian's job/duty/obligation is to lead other people TO Christ not from Him and to imitate Christ. He honored His mother by choosing her to BE His mother. We honor her because He did. We do not worship her, we do not think she is God or a co-God. We simply admire her ability to be the first person in the world to say "yes" to Christ.

If you have ever actually researched the Marian apparitions, you would find that all of the messages are the same. Turn to Christ.

The Pope called me last night. The Jesuits have taken their place at the points we spoke about at the last international convocation of Papist moles. Our plans are about to come to fruition.

Execute plan 66!

[quote name='Era Might' post='1013806' date='Jun 28 2006, 09:13 AM']
The Pope called me last night. The Jesuits have taken their place at the points we spoke about at the last international convocation of Papist moles. Our plans are about to come to fruition.

Execute plan 66!
[/quote]

The Boston Brawler continues to find new ways to make me laugh!! :lol:

toledo_jesus

Budge, for Pete's sake. You actually expect this sort of ludicrous material to 'save' anybody here?

You should pretend to be Catholic and work on destroying the Church from the inside. That's where the money is.

thessalonian

I read a book by Tetlow already(messages from heaven). Full of errors and distortions like the usual anti-catholic jibberish. By the way I recieved it from him personally, free of charge.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1013819' date='Jun 28 2006, 10:25 AM']
So you are a Berean?
[/quote]
Ah, a Berean...never trust a religion founded in Nebraska.

Jesuspaidtheprice

Shucks now friend, at least use solid, stand up, Protestant resources for correcting our Catholic friends here. When I evangelize Buddhist's it doesn't do me any good if I call them Muslims. Try to thoroughly learn where they are coming from so you can reach them where they are at. These anti-catholic tracts aren't going to help you do that. Stay firmly rooted in your Bible (KJV I hope), but read their catechism as well.

And be patient. I've already been labeled "hostile" here.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Jesuspaidtheprice' post='1013922' date='Jun 28 2006, 01:41 PM']
Shucks now friend, at least use solid, stand up, Protestant resources for correcting our Catholic friends here. When I evangelize Buddhist's it doesn't do me any good if I call them Muslims. Try to thoroughly learn where they are coming from so you can reach them where they are at. These anti-catholic tracts aren't going to help you do that. Stay firmly rooted in your Bible (KJV I hope), but read their catechism as well.

And be patient. I've already been labeled "hostile" here.
[/quote]
You're hostile?

I don't think you're hostile...heck, you called us your "Catholic friends."

Oh, but we don't need correcting, at least not in as much as we're Catholic.