Proud2BCatholic139 Posted July 7, 2006 Posted July 7, 2006 [quote name='notardillacid' post='1018977' date='Jul 7 2006, 12:34 AM'] I am too lazy [/quote] Don't be lazy, because you are just denying the fact you got a ticket and you won't tell me. You better tell me this story, soon. haha!
ardillacid Posted July 7, 2006 Author Posted July 7, 2006 I am too lazy to look for your question i am soryr
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted July 7, 2006 Posted July 7, 2006 Ok, I'll look for my question...you better tell me soon. Tom, come on, you tell me all your cop stories. (At least, the ones I heard. Haha.)
CrossCuT Posted July 7, 2006 Posted July 7, 2006 [size=1][color="FF6699"]Tom is apparently scared to admit the fact that he isnt a good driver. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH LOL [/color][/size]
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted July 7, 2006 Posted July 7, 2006 [quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' post='1016133' date='Jul 2 2006, 12:09 AM'] Tom, did the day come true? Did YOU get a ticket? I am :shocked: How does it feel? Everytime I pull into my drive way, there is always a cotton tail right where I need to park. It's kind of funny. This is about 12:00 a.m. I have seen some deer on my street it was kind of weird. But, I agree with the country road....then what are they there for? [/quote] That's it...
CrossCuT Posted July 8, 2006 Posted July 8, 2006 [size=1][color="FF6699"]Now he cant escape! [/color][/size]
ardillacid Posted July 8, 2006 Author Posted July 8, 2006 [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1018972' date='Jul 7 2006, 12:31 AM'] [size=1][color="FF6699"][mod]we don't say that here. that includes references. thanks. --hugheyforlife[/mod] TOM! [/color][/size] [/quote] BURNED lmao
CrossCuT Posted July 8, 2006 Posted July 8, 2006 [size=1][color="FF6699"]Yea...that was... yea [/color][/size] [quote name='notardillacid' post='1019763' date='Jul 8 2006, 12:29 AM'] [u][i][b]lmao[/b][/i][/u] [/quote] [size=1][color="FF6699"]WHATS THIS??? WILL JUSTICE NOT BE SERVED!!?? WHAT DOES THAT STAND FOR WILL SOMEONE MIND TELLING ME? [/color][/size]
TridentineMotoX Posted July 9, 2006 Posted July 9, 2006 (edited) [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1019913' date='Jul 8 2006, 09:14 AM'] [size=1][color="FF6699"]Yea...that was... yea [/color][/size] [size=1][color="FF6699"]WHATS THIS??? WILL JUSTICE NOT BE SERVED!!?? WHAT DOES THAT STAND FOR WILL SOMEONE MIND TELLING ME? [/color][/size] [/quote] I would, but I don't think some ppl would appreciate that..... Edited July 9, 2006 by TridentineMotoX
CrossCuT Posted July 9, 2006 Posted July 9, 2006 [size=1][color="FF6699"]You are a smart man [/color][/size]
ardillacid Posted July 12, 2006 Author Posted July 12, 2006 [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1019505' date='Jul 7 2006, 06:14 PM'] [size=1][color="FF6699"]Now he cant escape! [/color][/size] [/quote] I meght have gotten a ticket. Even if i did, it was NOT for speeding, but speeding was a factor i guess :
CrossCuT Posted July 12, 2006 Posted July 12, 2006 [size=1][color="FF6699"]Mine was all speeding. [/color][/size]
ardillacid Posted July 12, 2006 Author Posted July 12, 2006 haha in your face i didn't get a speeding ticket. owend
CrossCuT Posted July 12, 2006 Posted July 12, 2006 [size=1][color="FF6699"]What can I say, Im a rebel! [/color][/size]
Ky06 Posted July 13, 2006 Posted July 13, 2006 [color="FF3399"]hahahaha Tickets.... thats too bad. well my car still doesnt work so... bah [/color]
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted July 13, 2006 Posted July 13, 2006 If I didn't have a car, I'd go nuts. Especially I pay for everything for my car...I don't know why I can't have it for school...
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted July 13, 2006 Posted July 13, 2006 Tom, I never crashed my car. I found out the truth about your ticket... I told you like what, 8 months ago to change your plates. Is that the reason you got pulled over? Haha!!!! Jen is always right.
ardillacid Posted July 13, 2006 Author Posted July 13, 2006 that is not why i got pulled over and who told you?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now