Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I miss Jennie...


Recommended Posts

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v340/StColette/lampshade.gif[/img]

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

meeeeeeeeeeee

phat smiley btw

Posted

I'll always be your girl, Forrest.

[img]http://gfx.filmweb.pl/f/998/ph.28188.jpg[/img]

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' post='1018331' date='Jul 6 2006, 01:45 PM']
meeeeeeeeeeee

phat smiley btw
[/quote]
Jennie found it a long time ago.

Posted

I am not a smart man, Jenny, but I know what love is.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Era Might' post='1018334' date='Jul 6 2006, 01:47 PM']
I'll always be your girl, Forrest.

[img]http://gfx.filmweb.pl/f/998/ph.28188.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
You callin' me a bit slow? :P:

Edited by Raphael
Posted

I definatly miss jennie.

sweetpea316
Posted

*raises hand* I do!

Posted

Awesome, this is turning into a gumpalious board.

Posted

Let her come back to the Phorum Micah!!

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='hot stuff' post='1018377' date='Jul 6 2006, 02:27 PM']
Let her come back to the Phorum Micah!!
[/quote]
:idontknow: You tell her to get the internet.

Posted

Jennie


Get internet

Posted (edited)

tell her to use her library more.. her town's and the campus's ;)


the reason I thought the whole reason she didnt renew her account at home after they screwed it up was she figured she was getting it back when she got to school .

Edited by Tony
Posted

[quote name='Raphael' post='1018337' date='Jul 6 2006, 12:48 PM']
You callin' me a bit slow? :P:
[/quote]

Yes and Yes

[quote name='hot stuff' post='1018383' date='Jul 6 2006, 01:30 PM']
Jennie
Get internet
[/quote]

I don't think she got the message.

franciscanheart
Posted
:weep: me.
Posted

I miss her... :(


I should actually probably call her :unsure:

phatcatholic
Posted

*raises hand and waves it feverishly in the air

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Tony' post='1018403' date='Jul 6 2006, 02:52 PM']
tell her to use her library more.. her town's and the campus's ;)
the reason I thought the whole reason she didnt renew her account at home after they screwed it up was she figured she was getting it back when she got to school .
[/quote]
She will have high speed internet in the fall. We'll just have to see how much time she has. :P:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...