An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm leaving on a jet plane!

awyers

Well after much talk the day has finally come :shock: In a few hours I will be flying off to Ohio and Alabama to discern with the Sisters of Reparation and the PCPA's at OLAM. I am sooooo excited and more then a little nervous. 5 flights in 10 days is waaaaay outside my comfort zone but I know that the experience will be more then worth it! This last week has been totally insane and I am feeling more then a little beaten down. Any prayers your could spare for me during this important trip would be greatly appreciated!

God Bless,
Allison

ThyHolyLove

Have a great, prayerful time Allison! Let us know how everything goes :) I'd especially like to hear about the Sisters of Reparation because I'm really interested in them. Godspeed!

passionheart

Yes, Allison

I think I could spare a prayer or two! Have a safe trip and be at peace.

Edited by passionheart

you've got my prayers Allison, I know you will have a wonderful time with the sisters! God Bless you, and stay safe. Me and my family are actually going on a big trip, we will make our way to Hanceville somewhere in there for about 4 days I believe in August. I'm so excited! :D: Anyways, have a wonderful trip and God bless you!!
-uruviel

I'm at OLAM right now with my wife celebrating her birthday with Sr. Lauren, Sr. Katie (yes, she's a sister now :D: ) and the rest of the sisters.

I've got some pictures of Sr. Katie's entrance if anybody is interested.

Allison, you probably won't see this until you return so I'll be the first to ask...how was your trip? :)

Your at the shrine now OLAMdad?!? :clapping: Give Sr. Lauren and Sr. Katie a hug and a hello from all of us. Happy birthday to your wife.

I would [i]love[/i] to see pictures of Sr. Katie's enterance :)

Well I am back from my whirlwind trip. Yup, I had to fly home from OLAM after only one day for a family emergency. Either God doesnt want me at OLAM or He doesnt want me there right now. I have no idea :idontknow: One thing that I do know is that according to todays Gospel I need to "Come away by yourselves to a deserted place and rest a while". So I want to thank all of you for your support over the past few months and say goodbye for now. I can now see that the interent is taking up way too much of my time and I am going to take a break from technology for a while just to get back to the peace of my "deserted place". I will probably check in from time to time and who knows, maybe God will fill me in on His will and I will have some good news in the much too cloudy future :)

God Bless,
Allison

Birgitta Noel

Allison,

Welcome back. I'm sorry to hear you had to come home for a family emergency. I hope all are ok.

One of my favorite verses that Fr. Antoine introduced me to is about that desert place, from Hosea:

So I will allure her; I will lead her into the desert and speak to her heart. Hosea 2:16 :tumbleweed:

Enjoy your time away, God willing we'll see you around from time to time

God Bless and Mary Keep! ^_^

Marieteresa

Hey Allison,
Sorry about your family emergency.....Thanks be to God that you made it home safe and sound. Prayers for you....as you venture into the desert.