CrossCuT Posted September 16, 2006 Posted September 16, 2006 [size=1]GASP Why not? [/size] [size=1]GASP Why not? [/size]
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 17, 2006 Posted September 17, 2006 [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1063696' date='Sep 15 2006, 05:44 PM'] [size=1]Yes I love the piano!! But i dont take lessons...meh. I should, I dont know it very well, but of what I do know, i taught myself. [/size] [/quote] I taught myself too...
CrossCuT Posted September 17, 2006 Posted September 17, 2006 [size=1]Hey thats cool! How well do you play? [/size]
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 17, 2006 Posted September 17, 2006 I'm mediocre. I know a lot of Christmas songs, Chopsticks, Some Beethoven, some Bach, and the Tantum Ergo. Some more songs, not much more really.
sidemunch88 Posted September 17, 2006 Author Posted September 17, 2006 i used to play my favorite song to play was the fur elies song sp?
CrossCuT Posted September 17, 2006 Posted September 17, 2006 (edited) [size=1]Hey thats cool! I cant play any of those classics... I buy scores offline of songs i like then I play them haha [/size] Edited September 17, 2006 by CrossCuT
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 17, 2006 Posted September 17, 2006 Fur Elise is one I play a lot. It creeps the jeebies out of my mom because my mom was at St. Matthews and she thought no one was there, but at 5:30 a.m. someone was playing that song. I laughed.
Ora et Labora Posted September 18, 2006 Posted September 18, 2006 i am playing moonlight sonata right now.
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 18, 2006 Posted September 18, 2006 I'm feeling weird because I staed up until two, then a friend called at 7:30, I thought I over slept and he said, "I stayed up all night." and I'm thinking it is 10:30.
adsdrummer Posted September 18, 2006 Posted September 18, 2006 im in an amused/pensive mood.. [quote name='Ora et Labora' post='1065819' date='Sep 18 2006, 09:16 AM'] i am playing moonlight sonata right now. [/quote] im listening to it
CrossCuT Posted September 18, 2006 Posted September 18, 2006 [size=1]You listen to classical music Tom? [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now