Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[size=1][color="FF6699"]Are you tired and :kicking: at the same time?
[/color][/size]

Posted

[size=1][color="FF6699"]:woot:
[/color][/size]

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted
:sumo: Dance!
Posted

[size=1][color="FF6699"]MOWMOW!
Im sad
[/color][/size]

sidemunch88
Posted

don\'t be sad :console:

Posted
:)
heavenseeker
Posted
:primate: and :coagulated milk:
Posted

[size=1][color="FF6699"]:woot: :coagulated milk:
I am bored.

But I wish I was doing something else.
Ill be stuck at some crazy Seminary picnic all day.

I mean I like the Seminary and all, they are all cool guys, but Ill just sit there and talk to my siblings basically the whole time.
[/color][/size]

heavenseeker
Posted

have fun, or as much as posable

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...