CrossCuT Posted August 7, 2006 Author Posted August 7, 2006 (edited) [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1036955' date='Aug 3 2006, 12:39 PM'] [i][size=1][color="#996633"]You have guilty written all over your face!!! [/color][/size][/i] [/quote] [size=1][color="FF6699"]LOOK AT THIS ABUSE! [/color][/size] Edited August 7, 2006 by CrossCuT
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted August 7, 2006 Posted August 7, 2006 (edited) Who are gonna call? Edited August 7, 2006 by Pontifite 7 of 10
DAF Posted August 8, 2006 Posted August 8, 2006 It's [i]ME[/i]! I [u]DID IT[/u]! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I like to [b]MANIPULATE[/b] the *alphabet* with all the [color="#CC0000"]c[/color][color="#FFCC33"]o[/color][color="#009900"]l[/color][color="#3333FF"]o[/color][color="#993399"]r[/color][color="#FF9900"]s[/color] of the [color="#FF99FF"]rainbow[/color]...MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! No but seriously, I don't know.
CrossCuT Posted August 8, 2006 Author Posted August 8, 2006 [size=1][color="FF6699"]You can manipulate your OWN colors, but only the mods can do that to other people! SO IT IS OE OF THEM! [/color][/size]
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted August 8, 2006 Posted August 8, 2006 Yes! But who...I bet its dUST! In all his coolness he probably figures its for your own good...maybe.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now