An Old School Catholic Message Board

Saying good bye

Incarnate Word Postulant

Incarnate Word Postulant

Hello, all,

It was wonderful to be in Phatmass and see the way you support each other and and pray for each other. Today is my last day here. I wish you all the best of luck. And I ask for your prayers as I enter on September 12, the memorial of the mOst Holy Name of Mary. I will take all of you with me in prayer in the day of my investiture.

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

May God bless you abundantly with every grace and blessing! Thank you for being part of the phamily! We will miss you!

boo hoo :cry:
yippee :lol:
boo hoo :sadder:
yippee :yahoo:

(I'm so conflicted when people leave us to enter religious life)

IWP, thank you for you fiat, you'll be in our prayers.

brendan1104

Will you ever come back? Can we write you? :idontknow:

:sadder: We'll miss you... but go with these words from St. Catherine of Sienna:
[quote]"When God visits you with measureless gifts, let your memory open immediately to receive what your intellect knows is His divine love, and let your will rise with burning desire to receive and gaze at the blazing heart of the giver, the gentle, good Jesus. Thus, you will find yourself burning and clothed with fire ... This is what took away the pain of the holy disciples when they had to leave Mary and one another, although they willingly bore the separation in order to spread the word of God.

Run.
Run.
Run.

May God always be in your soul.
Amen, Jesus, Jesus."[/quote]

How gracious of you to share your vocation story within this forum. I enjoyed reading your posts and was touched by several of them. God bless, and I wish you the grace of persistence in thenext step of religious life :saint: .