An Old School Catholic Message Board

Budge and Stephen

KnightofChrist

KnightofChrist

I am just curious to what a debate between you two would look like. The tatics both of you use in your agruments are very simliar... so I'm just wondering...

Budge what is your view on Israel and the Jews and Stehpens flause charge that it is a "sick" reilgon?

Stephen what is your view of The Catholic Church and the flause charge by Budge that it basicly the Church is the one world religon of the devil.

Actually I'm quite interested. Stephen apparently a stone cold Catholic, clearly Budge is not, I'd like to see it play out.

Showdown. [american western music] *tumbleweed*

Here is my view on Israel.

Israel is God's land and Gods Prophecy is coming true. In fact today I posted on my board, a link to Jews who have BEGUN the building of the THIRD TEMPLE, which if any of you know and believe Bible Prophecy is a momentus happening especially with all the fulfillment of Gods prophecy that is now in action. [The antichrist will be making use of this third temple]

God will have His glory via Israel. Jerusalem is the mother of us all...;)

I do believe there will be Jews coming to Jesus Christ in the last days--this is propheized including the prophecy about the 144,000. I do NOT believe that Talmudic Judaism saves [b]and that anyone who denies Jesus Christ is lost, Jew or Muslim or nominal Christian. [/b]

A Prophecy from Genesis is in action right now, regarding the descendants of Ishmael...
[b]
Gen 16:12 And he will be a wild man; his hand [will be] against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.[/b]

One thing that many without the Holy Spirit have a hard time getting is ie spiritual support for Israel and the Jewish people does not necessarily mean support for the Iran war to come or a blank check for everything the Israeli government does either, which I believe will end up betraying its people as much as is happening in other governments in the world.

I do not believe in replacement theology, the idea that God has given up on Israel and tossed it aside. The true Christian church [not Catholic Church] is grafted onto the branch but God will keep His Promises and His prophecy is coming true now. One thing that scares me for Catholic people is how Bible Prophecy is rejected in your churches. The Middle East is a mess, I dont know how anyone without the Holy Spirit can make sense of it all.

Who is this Stephen fellow? I got my hands full right now with an extremely anti-semitic Catholic on my own message board, I probably dont want to get into that mix again.

Anti-semitism is growing. The antichrist I believe will be seeking to destroy the Jewish people as well as Christians.

But the third and final Temple is already built.

[img]http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/1999/pope/bio/papal/link.vatican.jpg[/img]

Sorry, couldn't help it.

[quote]But the third and final Temple is already built.
[/quote]

Youre not doing your church any favors...
[font="Lucida Console"]
Rev 3:9 Behold,[b] I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not[/b], but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.[/font]

memory-singer

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1039334' date='Aug 7 2006, 04:53 PM']
I am just curious to what a debate between you two would look like. The tatics both of you use in your agruments are very simliar... so I'm just wondering...

Budge what is your view on Israel and the Jews and Stehpens flause charge that it is a "sick" reilgon?

Stephen what is your view of The Catholic Church and the flause charge by Budge that it basicly the Church is the one world religon of the devil.
[/quote]

Knight of Christ--You're my hero.

dare

[quote]But the third and final Temple is already built.

IPB Image

Sorry, couldn't help it.[/quote]

actually the Lateran Basilica is the Mother of all Catholic churches.