An Old School Catholic Message Board

SMME chapel pictures and countdown!

FutureSoror

I think Sr.Martin therese, Sr.Maria christie and sr.Mary David are some of the ones going. I don't know who else though

AlterDominicus

Sister Mary David's (I know two...) Rock, if they ran into one another, that would be the coolest thing ever!!!! So away Star of David to Mission you shall go to!!!

Hehehehe.

Going to Phoenix:
[quote]In August, Sr. Martin Therese Pellend, superior of the convent, and Sr. Maria Christi Nelson, will begin teaching at St. Mary’s. Sr. Mary David Klocek and Sr. Mary Magdalene Quinn will teach at St. Thomas the Apostle.

[b][url="http://www.catholicsun.org/2006/july20/local/dominicansisters.html"]SOURCE[/url][/b]
[/quote]

Going to South Carolina:
[quote]Sr. Ave Maria Hayes- Pre-K
Sr. Mary Joseph Campbell- Sixth Grade HR/MS Math
Sr. Maria Rose Metzger- Seventh Grade HR/MS Science

[b][url="http://www.sfcshhi.org/newteacher.htm"]SOURCE[/url][/b]
[/quote]

Edited by shortnun

AlterDominicus

Well there goes my Sister Mary Joseph! :) Sadly enough....oh well....what a blessing for her, I can assure you she is beyond the word "excited" she is ready to Evanglize!

5 days until I leave. (My family and I are leaving late Sunday night.) Today was amazing. This morning I really got the jitters for the first time, packing up my things. Of course I've had ups and downs before, but this felt quite different. However, I spent time with friends after choir practice this evening and got lots of hugs. It made me very happy... I'm not sure it's sinking in yet. One of my friends' mother gave me a book called "Listen Sister..." It was printed in 1952. Comprised of a series of simple, easy meditations aimed at leading a sister to perfection, the book is invaluable. I LOVE it. A holy hour with Jesus in adoration just made it better... ^_^

Edited by FutureSoror

You beat me!! ;)

Here's the pic of our Sr. Peter Mary...
[img]http://x22.xanga.com/585a6036d423274312377/b50127978.jpg[/img]

I'm leaving [i]tomorrow night[/i]!!!

One funny thing is that I thought my room would be practically empty by now.....but it's still as messy as ever! I didn't get around to giving [i]everything[/i] away that I meant to. I guess I'd better clean it up and at least make a pile for St. Vinnie's.

Edited by FutureSoror

Thank-you! I want to be really bouncy right now but it's hard knowing that my family isn't feeling that way, though they are super-supportive! I'm so happy that I can be bouncy with all of you, hehe! :bounce: :bounce: