Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Welcome back! Glad you had a fun, safe trip. :)

God bless!

Posted

Welcome back! Glad you had a fun, safe trip. :)

God bless!

Posted

Welcome back! Glad you had a fun, safe trip. :)

God bless!

Posted

Welcome back! Glad you had a fun, safe trip. :)

God bless!

Posted

Welcome back! Glad you had a fun, safe trip. :)

God bless!

Posted

Welcome back! Glad you had a fun, safe trip. :)

God bless!

Posted

Welcome back! Glad you had a fun, safe trip. :)

God bless!

Posted

Welcome back! Glad you had a fun, safe trip. :)

God bless!

Posted

Welcome back! Glad you had a fun, safe trip. :)

God bless!

Posted

WHOA........

is it just me, or did Mrs. Frozen post that 16 times?

:loco:

GodsThespianChic
Posted

Wow. Her computer must've gotten messed up like mine tends to do sometimes.

YAY! VERA!! I MISSED YOU, GIRL!!

Posted

maybe Mrs. Frozen is just REALLY REALLY excited???

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

did you count it? anyways, I'm glad Vera is back!!!!!!!!!

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

man!! that was LIKE A WHOLE PAGE of mrs.frozen's replies!!!

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

that was funny!

:sweat:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

WHOA........

is it just me, or did Mrs. Frozen post that 16 times?

:loco:

Its not just you....

I'd suggest a Mediator of Meh to clean it up, but its such a monumental occasion (I mean, who does that? 16 times? And I thought a triple post was special!), it would be a pity to scratch it out of existance.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

Its not just you....

I'd suggest a Mediator of Meh to clean it up, but its such a monumental occasion (I mean, who does that? 16 times? And I thought a triple post was special!), it would be a pity to scratch it out of existance.

its just vera being back and all!!

we all want to run outside and scream it to the whole world that vera is back again......

and thats what mrs. frozen did........more than once too!

:crackup: man this is a phatmass CLASSIC!!

KINDA like when me and vera were trying to type that word and we thought we were just misspelling it, and we tried over and over, when it was really the fiddler changing all that time!! we didnt' catch it till waaaay later :crackup:

Posted

WELCOME BACK VERA!!!!!!!!!!! WE MISSED YOU!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Posted

Vera! I missed you so much! you're the only other girl who plays "Name the Saint" with me...now get on it girl!

p.s. Welcome back!

Posted

Mrs. Frozen, that was hilarious!

Posted

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUR VERA IS BACK!!!

WHOOO HOO!!

THIS IS SO amesome!!I MEAN YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE HOW MUCH WE ALL MISSED YOU! WE EVEN HAVE A THREAD OF ALL OF US CRYING OUR EYES FOR YOU!!

I MEAN IT WAS TTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO QUIET AND WE ALL REALLY REALLY COULDNT' WAIT TILL YOUR RETURN!! :sadder: :sadder: :weep: :weep:

AND NOW IM SOO HAPPY YOUR HERE!!! :D :D :D :D

ALOT OF STUFF (CRAZY STUFF) HAS HAPPENED BUT ITS ALL GOOD!! :wacko::wacko:

NOW ALL THE CRAZY GIRLS CAN PARTY, AND ALL OF PHATMASS EAT YUMMY YUMMY CAKE!! :cheer::clap::cheer::cake: :birthday:

and i NEED you to help me put the prez back in his rightful place!!! LOL

wow, now that's a welcome.

you probably want me to help you putr Al in his place.

anything else? :P

actually, that won't be too easy :wacko: :rolleyes:

Posted

WHOA........

is it just me, or did Mrs. Frozen post that 16 times?

:loco:

nope, it's just you :cyclops::cyclops::cyclops: :cyclops:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...