VeraMaria Posted January 8, 2004 Posted January 8, 2004 umm... we're working on parabolas right now... so are we. and moving on to quadratic equations. wackos. :wacko:
GodsThespianChic Posted January 8, 2004 Posted January 8, 2004 I am SO glad that I'm done with my required math courses!!
VeraMaria Posted January 8, 2004 Posted January 8, 2004 I am SO glad that I'm done with my required math courses!! grrrrr -_- -_- LU-cky! :wacko:
the_rev Posted January 8, 2004 Author Posted January 8, 2004 The teacher said it was just fine that I didn't understand, we never hand in the assignments, since I wasn't there yesterday, she said, We're handing them in today. So, I wrote down some fake work, and she said for trying we would get full points. She never explains anything!!!
VeraMaria Posted January 8, 2004 Posted January 8, 2004 The teacher said it was just fine that I didn't understand, we never hand in the assignments, since I wasn't there yesterday, she said, We're handing them in today. So, I wrote down some fake work, and she said for trying we would get full points. She never explains anything!!! bah, my teacher's like that.... -_-
GodsThespianChic Posted January 8, 2004 Posted January 8, 2004 The teacher said it was just fine that I didn't understand, we never hand in the assignments, since I wasn't there yesterday, she said, We're handing them in today. So, I wrote down some fake work, and she said for trying we would get full points. She never explains anything!!! That won't help you much on the exam...
the_rev Posted January 8, 2004 Author Posted January 8, 2004 WEll were reviewing today and tomorrow! And I'm working with a partner for like the first time in my life, I usually work with myself! since our class is ood, the teacher insists on 2 people per group, but today there were 3 or 4 I think I'm gonna breakt he rules some time!
GodsThespianChic Posted January 8, 2004 Posted January 8, 2004 Well, in that case, continue as you were!!
the_rev Posted January 8, 2004 Author Posted January 8, 2004 1. Calculate the number of hosts to use at mass based on the congregation 2. Count the money from the collection and help with parish (or monastery) finances. 3. Count votes in the papal election (when you're a cardinal) 4. Calculate the penance of people based on the type and number of their sins in confession (Mortal*10+Venial=5*OurFather+HailMary+.5*GloryBe) Wow, that's the funniest thing I've ever read! I like the last one, that one made me chuckle! I will, use a calculator for my budget! Yeah and the papal election votes, I won't have to count that high would I have to? Anyways, TAke Care! Thanks for your help!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now