Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Whose Milkshake Is Better


  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

There's a little store in Northern Indiana that makes over 200 varieties of hand dipped fresh milk shakes. Ivanhoes. Mmm...

Other than those, I'm sure Hyper's are the best. I'm sure...

peace...

Kilroy the Ninja
Posted

Thanks Pedro... :sadder:

Thomas Michael
Posted

My favorite milkshake has to be a freshly-made shake from Baskin-Robbins with their World Class Chocolate ice cream.

cmotherofpirl
Posted

Malted milkshakes are the best.

GodsThespianChic
Posted

I gotta say (and this has nothing to do with my previous employment there) that Sonic's milkshakes are the best. Specifically the Strawberry Cheesecake Shake...

*mmmmmmmmm* :drool:

Posted

There's a little store in Northern Indiana that makes over 200 varieties of hand dipped fresh milk shakes. Ivanhoes. Mmm...

Other than those, I'm sure Hyper's are the best. I'm sure...

peace...

Just a small correction: Ivanhoe's actually offers 100 varieties of shakes and 100 varieties of sundaes. A small distinction, but, I believe, an important one.

And I argue that Steak n Shake is still better, malted of course. Not only is it better tasting, but it's much more accessible than Ivanhoe's. At least in Indianapolis ...

hyperdulia again
Posted

*shakes some milk*

Posted

HMPH!!

**flounces off to make a REAL milkshake with WHOLE milk and FABULOUS Blue Bell Ice Cream **

*pouts* I want Blue Bell Ice Cream!!!!!!! WAHHHHHH!!!!!!

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

"Dude, Hyper thinks his Milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and it does . . . sort of . . . they come to stare and laugh and throw stones through his windows . . ."

:rotfl:

This had me laughing so hard I nearly had to bolt for the potty.

Posted

All of yall are missing out. Pinapple milkshakes rule! :loco:

hyperdulia again
Posted

*milkshakes in*

*milkshakes out*

Posted

Whoa Hyper! 16 more for 4000 post!

~runnergurl~
Posted

Aaaaarg my brother just came in and was lookin in here! My phorum is none of his business. And not only that but he called this "stimulating conversation" in a meanie way. Hmph

hyperdulia again
Posted

:lol:

Posted

geniuses! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE! you have tottally unleashed blazers favorite song. he never stops singing it. all the time all he sings is...my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. and then he does this crazy little dance. Its funny the first 700 times, but after that it gets old! :P :D

maybe he finnally got the words right too!

im just joking steve, you singing the milkshake song never gets old! :D :D

cough cough

hyperdulia again
Posted

It's my fav song to. And my milkshake does bring all the boys to the yard. honest.

GodsThespianChic
Posted

TMI, hyper...TMI...

hyperdulia again
Posted

1ce again, this is why i have no little vatflag.

GodsThespianChic
Posted

Haha, but you know we all still think you're great, anyway!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...