An Old School Catholic Message Board

Saying *see ya later*, instead of goodbye :-)

SisterAli

So I wanted to say my see ya laters now before something goes wrong with phatmass and I can't post, because then I would be very sad!!!!!!!

I want to say thank you EVERYONE especially those that helped me with things on my list....your intentions will go with me today upon entrance!!!!!!!! But thank you everyone for all the support that you have given me over time....especially also one parent in particular...(thank you so much, i think you know who you are :)

The support here has been wonderful.....and I hope that many vocations continue to flourish from here. I will be home in January for a home visit....I don't know the exact date yet, but when I do I'll write someone here on phatmass and let them know!!!!! That's why I ain't sayin' goodbye........cuz well I'll be BACK!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

May God be with all of you....may He protect you...may He guide you on your journey to heaven. May Mary our dear Mother be your intercession one whom is full of compassion for your tender heart. May God fill you with His UNCONDITIONAL love.....and May you all pray for me as I enter today! May the peace of Christ be with you! Until I return.....

God Bless You and Love!!!!!!!!

Allie :love:

Edited by SisterAli