An Old School Catholic Message Board

Anyone Seen Sr. Denise?

Laurentina1975

I'm confused... Do you mean Denise as in HisChild? Did she enter another community? I hadn't heard about that! No one tells me these things!

[quote name='brendan1104' post='1051692' date='Aug 27 2006, 03:08 PM']
I didn't think she entered anywhere? Better ask OLAM Dad... :idontknow:
[/quote]

:rolling: OLAM Dad knows all the secrets on here doesn't he?!

Laurentina1975

No does anyone know where she is? Has she been on lately? I never said she entered anywhere, I am just looking for her.

[quote name='Laurentina1975' post='1051716' date='Aug 27 2006, 04:14 PM']
No does anyone know where she is? Has she been on lately? I never said she entered anywhere, I am just looking for her.
[/quote]

Oh sorry, I was just confused when you called her Sr. Denise. But no, I haven't heard anything about her lately.

[quote name='zunshynn' post='1051703' date='Aug 27 2006, 05:50 PM']
:rolling: OLAM Dad knows all the secrets on here doesn't he?!
[/quote]
That's not true! btw, did you enjoy the lasagna you had for dinner last night? :D:

:bigshock:

I was supposed to eat leftover lasagna last night! I forgot to eat dinner though! You're a visionary! God must have told you that.

:lol:

Hi, it's me. I haven't been on in a while because I've been trying to get settled in to my new life. I've depleted all my savings by starting all over but I HAVE managed to get a car, a job, a home, furniture etc., and a new companion. . .a wonderfully gentle Shih Tzu I named Diva. And she IS. . .a total princess. I am SO grateful to be in my own place. It is just. . .wonderful to be on my own, you know?

It's been surreal knowing that my secular life is 'it', but I'm also attempting to find my way towards holiness in this world, such as it is. Hope you are all doing well. Feel free to message me whenver you'd like. .I don't have much time to come online, but when I do, I am more likely to see that I have a PM and answer vs. actually scanning topics. ;)

God bless you!

Denise

[quote name='zunshynn' post='1051744' date='Aug 27 2006, 07:07 PM']
:bigshock:

I was supposed to eat leftover lasagna last night! I forgot to eat dinner though! You're a visionary! God must have told you that.

:lol:
[/quote]
:D:

[quote]So no one knows how she's doing? [/quote]

Well she more or less just told us herself two posts above yours. :lol:

Diva sounds cute...

[quote]Well she more or less just told us herself two posts above yours. [/quote]

ohhh my. How did that post get there!?!? :blush: It [i]certainly[/i] wasn't there when I posted mine!!! Most certainly. *ahem*

[quote]Hi, it's me. I haven't been on in a while because I've been trying to get settled in to my new life. I've depleted all my savings by starting all over but I HAVE managed to get a car, a job, a home, furniture etc., and a new companion. . .a wonderfully gentle Shih Tzu I named Diva. And she IS. . .a total princess. I am SO grateful to be in my own place. It is just. . .wonderful to be on my own, you know?

It's been surreal knowing that my secular life is 'it', but I'm also attempting to find my way towards holiness in this world, such as it is. Hope you are all doing well. Feel free to message me whenver you'd like. .I don't have much time to come online, but when I do, I am more likely to see that I have a PM and answer vs. actually scanning topics.

God bless you!

Denise[/quote]

Yay Denise you got a Shih-tzu! We have one, I think they are ALL total princesses, and very adorable. I'm glad you have found a roomate :)

You sound great, I am doing fine still and still praying for you. God Bless you!!! Much love,
-uruviel

Edited by uruviel

[quote name='uruviel' post='1052462' date='Aug 28 2006, 10:35 PM']
ohhh my. How did that post get there!?!? :blush: It [i]certainly[/i] wasn't there when I posted mine!!! Most certainly. *ahem*
Yay Denise you got a Shih-tzu! We have one, I think they are ALL total princesses, and very adorable. I'm glad you have found a roomate :)

You sound great, I am doing fine still and still praying for you. God Bless you!!! Much love,
-uruviel
[/quote]
total princesses? Are you kidding? That dog of yours is vicious!