frozencell Posted January 8, 2004 Posted January 8, 2004 I see numerous threads doing the qoute, reply, quote, reply, qoute, reply, etc. thing. How do you do that?
frozencell Posted January 8, 2004 Author Posted January 8, 2004 Not threads, individual posts. Sorry for any confusion.
Lil Red Posted January 8, 2004 Posted January 8, 2004 ummm, okay If you specifically see something you want to quote, right beside the "report" button is the "quote" button. It will quote those remarks, then you can add your comments. I'll show you.
Circle_Master Posted January 8, 2004 Posted January 8, 2004 (edited) write quote in brackets like this except close the quote[/quote[ or it won't work Edited January 8, 2004 by Circle_Master
Lil Red Posted January 8, 2004 Posted January 8, 2004 ummm, okay If you specifically see something you want to quote, right beside the "report" button is the "quote" button. It will quote those remarks, then you can add your comments. I'll show you. like this
Lil Red Posted January 8, 2004 Posted January 8, 2004 Circle Master's way is if you want to quote more than one thing at a time.
Circle_Master Posted January 8, 2004 Posted January 8, 2004 how do you post so fast lil red devil? you do have the 30 second limit between posts like me don't you??
Lil Red Posted January 8, 2004 Posted January 8, 2004 how do you post so fast lil red devil? you do have the 30 second limit between posts like me don't you?? ha ha! I'm just a quick lil devil! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
frozencell Posted January 8, 2004 Author Posted January 8, 2004 huh? huh? huh? I mean what Circle is talking about.
frozencell Posted January 8, 2004 Author Posted January 8, 2004 Okay, that was close but I'm still not getting it exactly.......
Circle_Master Posted January 8, 2004 Posted January 8, 2004 i think you got it frozen just like any other tag
frozencell Posted January 8, 2004 Author Posted January 8, 2004 ummm, okay If you specifically see something you want to quote, right beside the "report" button is the "quote" button. It will quote those remarks, then you can add your comments. I'll show you. ummm, okay ok.... If you specifically see something you want to quote, right beside the "report" button is the "quote" button. It will quote those remarks, then you can add your comments. I'll show you. hoping it right!
Circle_Master Posted January 8, 2004 Posted January 8, 2004 you have lil red devils quotes inside a quote box because you hit the quote button. it automatically puts a quote box when you do that if you just hit reply you select the text you want and make your quote tag around it
Lil Red Posted January 8, 2004 Posted January 8, 2004 okay, copy whatever you want to quote, then go to add reply, then hit the "Quote" button. Then paste whatever you copied, then hit the "Quote" button again. When you hit the quote button, an asterisk will come up right by the Quote* (like that) then when you hit it again, it will go away. Make sense?
Circle_Master Posted January 8, 2004 Posted January 8, 2004 woohoo! congrats, you are now on my expertise level ;)
frozencell Posted January 8, 2004 Author Posted January 8, 2004 Holy cow!!!! I figured it out! I think I deserve a taco or something. At least some cake.
Lil Red Posted January 8, 2004 Posted January 8, 2004 Ha ha, this is hilarious! 2 pages on how to work the quote thing!!! :rolling:
the_rev Posted January 8, 2004 Posted January 8, 2004 For the topic name you spelt quote wrong, that bothers me! I'm like Monk from the tv show named Monk! I'm like an exact copy of him!
the_rev Posted January 8, 2004 Posted January 8, 2004 Holy cow!!!! I figured it out! I think I deserve a taco or something. At least some cake. Man all we think about here is cake!!!!! And tacos, so very tasty and good for you,!!! When vera was gone we wanted cake! When she came back we wanted cake! Here, get ready , and then eat , wait you need a soda then too! :pepsi: Wait I don't drink soda, where's the orange juice smily I want orange juice!!!
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 8, 2004 Posted January 8, 2004 how do you post so fast lil red devil? you do have the 30 second limit between posts like me don't you?? You have a 3o second timer? :: Wow... do you work off dial up? ;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now