Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a44/WLJedi/jedi_ff_banner.jpg[/img]

if you missed last week's show you missed the music of....

Crispin

Zealous

Manuel 3

P5C

MC Just

Tailisha

Father Stan Fortuna

and many more....

Posted

Can i Listen online?


????????

Posted

[quote name='Claudine' post='1053559' date='Aug 30 2006, 09:39 AM']
Can i Listen online?
????????
[/quote]



Yes !!!!

go to www.emancipationradio.com @ 10pm (eastern tonight)

clik on listen

pick your player and you will hear me... "a dork with a mic"

Thank you for your interest

Posted

[quote name='djjedi1' post='1053554' date='Aug 30 2006, 10:20 AM']
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a44/WLJedi/jedi_ff_banner.jpg[/img]


if you missed last week's show you missed the music of....

Crispin

Zealous

Manuel 3

P5C

MC Just

Tailisha

Father Stan Fortuna

and many more....
[/quote]


I missed it! what song did yall play of mine?

Posted

I cought it 2 late, I missed it :ohno: my bad, Ill check it out next week!

CIAO

Claudine,

p.s how was the show 2night?

Posted

I am on NOW :)

11pm (eastern)

check it out

Posted

I'm listening.

The shout out thingy wont work for me though.

Great Manuel3 stuff right now!

Posted

the last half hour is all phatmass so hang in there

Posted

I'm listening.

The shout out thingy wont work for me though.

Great Manuel3 stuff right now!

Posted

I'm listening.

The shout out thingy wont work for me though.

Great Manuel3 stuff right now!

Posted

the last half hour is all phatmass so hang in there

the last half hour is all phatmass so hang in there

Posted

OK Im in now, I heard ya! and Crispin, I met him this month in Medgejorge for the youth festival, hes really nice, and he does not look his age @ all.... crazeeeenesss!

Good Show,
play some hip hop

Ciao

Say hi 2 me!!!! :D: :D: :D: :D:

Posted (edited)

oh when the Saints go marching in!!!!! :twothumbsup: :whistle: Good Song!!

go go.. go for the goal, :twothumbsup:

[quote name='djjedi1' post='1054083' date='Aug 30 2006, 10:22 PM']
will do
[/quote]

Thanks for the shout out! :D:

Way 2 promote Phatmass, u rock!! :D:

Edited by Claudine
Posted

thank you very much, I am very, very, very into what these guys are doing and thank very much for listening.. it means ALOT 2 me

Blessings..

Posted

Thanks for the shout!!

I gotta check this out every week.

Posted

Thank you DJ 86 !!

Spread the word !!!

starting in september, it will be available on www.sacredheartradio.net as a podcast !!

so if you ever miss a live show, it will be there too eventually

Thank You 4 the support ...

Posted

who was just rapping? crusade....

[quote name='Claudine' post='1054108' date='Aug 30 2006, 10:47 PM']
who was just rapping? crusade....
[/quote]

Posted

Amazing lyrics, I have never truly been into catholic, christian hip hop.... its pretty good!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...