An Old School Catholic Message Board

Shernel (Marieteresa) is back from her aspirancy!

brendan1104

:lol:

[quote name='zunshynn' post='1054841' date='Aug 31 2006, 09:39 PM']
:yahoo: I've been dying to hear how it went!

It's really nice to have you back!
[/quote]

Welcome back!

Although we're anticipating hearing about how the aspirancy went, and whether you may plan to enter, DO NOT FEEL PRESSURED to decide or tell us or anyone. That just makes life complicated. Take it at God's time. (Not to be preachy but I think that is really important.) God bless!

Just because you (as we are so sadly aware) didn't post about your visit doesn't mean you have to pressure others into doing the same. :annoyed: :P:

[quote name='TheresaMF' post='1054930' date='Aug 31 2006, 11:05 PM']
Welcome back!

Although we're anticipating hearing about how the aspirancy went, and whether you may plan to enter, DO NOT FEEL PRESSURED to decide or tell us or anyone. That just makes life complicated. Take it at God's time. (Not to be preachy but I think that is really important.) God bless!
[/quote]

I LOVE YOU AND I MISSED YOU!!!!

i am so glad you are back home! i am also glad i got you just after being home for half an hour!!!! LOL!!! again i am sorry about your friend!!!

DiscerningSoul

[quote name='OLAM Dad' post='1055029' date='Sep 1 2006, 12:32 AM']
Shernel is leaving us hanging... :)
[/quote]

I spoke with her tonight, she is very exhusted and will tell us soon after she gets some rest.

i spoke with her over AIM, she is very exhausted but doing fine. we talked about her friend who passed away.....it must be hard for her! and she is going to reflect on things!!!

WE LOVE YOU GIRLIE!!!!

I would just like to thank you guys for all your prayers and petitions. Instead of writing a hour by hour description of things I decided to write about an God inspired reflection I had while I was there. I will post it as soon as it is completed...although alot of people may or may not understand my reflection. Again, thank you guys for your prayers.

In JMJ