An Old School Catholic Message Board

15 New Postulants enter Sisters of Mary - Ann Arbor

FutureSoror

[quote]Sr. Chelsea asked that a few photos of her entrance in the Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist be posted. Until I find a place to post them that I can link to, I'm providing a link to the Sister of Mary web page... Click on the "Vocations" site ref after the link below opens. (posted by her dad) [/quote]

[url="http://www.sistersofmary.org/sitefs.shtml"]Read more about Sr. Chelsea and the other 15 Postulants and Novices...[/url]

puellapaschalis

Hullo Sr. Chelsea's Dad! The notion of photos sounds exciting - the Vocation Station likes photos :)

Love and prayers,

PP

We are VERY fond of pictures. I might suggest that you make an account on photobucket.com. It's very quick and easy to load photos and to put them up here. :welcome:

[quote name='OLAM Dad' post='1056554' date='Sep 4 2006, 02:41 PM']
Another dad... :cool:
[/quote]

Chelesa dad Welcome. Introduce yourself we are blessed to have you with us :D:

Hmmmm.....................

With all these parents showing up in Phatmass, how long before we have to stop posting and get to our homework or BED!!! :shock:

:lol_above:

Except they get as addicted as we are! :lol: At least they usually come on after one of their kids enters religious life, so that's one less person they have to go head to head with over the computer. :lol:

[quote name='AlterDominicus' post='1057007' date='Sep 5 2006, 07:57 AM']
:lol_pound: Dont worry dads and moms I will have my homework done today if I get any, its first day of school!
[/quote]

the girls look so wonderful and happy.....cute picture though!!!! I wonder when the SSEW Sisters are going to post their pics...i need to ask them, because i want to see them!!!

OLAM DAD, my dad, i'm glad you have another parent on here for you to chat with!!!! LOL!!!

love you all!!!