Ora et Labora Posted September 15, 2006 Posted September 15, 2006 what's wrong with you today matt? why so blue?!
CrossCuT Posted September 15, 2006 Posted September 15, 2006 [quote name='Ora et Labora' post='1062890' date='Sep 14 2006, 06:27 PM'] i believe it. i have myspace and i have to admit it is more interesting then CT. you can easily block out anyone and everyone except your friends. [/quote] [size=1]EXACTALLY! Just as many preditors can get onto Catholic teens! And believe its almost worse because there are tons of people who request to be my friend on there that I dont know at all. They think that just because it is a catholic site everyone there has good intentions. Preditors can easlity take advantage of this and use it against them. Myspace is FUNNER and no less protected. [/size] [quote name='hayden' post='1063208' date='Sep 15 2006, 12:20 AM'] i wish life was less dull [/quote] [size=1]Your life is more fun than mine [/size]
sidemunch88 Posted September 15, 2006 Author Posted September 15, 2006 its a song i want to do something
ardillacid Posted September 15, 2006 Posted September 15, 2006 (edited) [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1063439' date='Sep 15 2006, 11:52 AM'] [size=1] Myspace is [b]FUNNER[/b] and no less protected. [/size] [size=1] [/size] [/quote] you did not just say that Edited September 15, 2006 by notardillacid
CrossCuT Posted September 15, 2006 Posted September 15, 2006 [quote name='notardillacid' post='1063664' date='Sep 15 2006, 05:00 PM'] you did not just say that [/quote] [size=1]I did not say FUNNER [/size]
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 16, 2006 Posted September 16, 2006 [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1063439' date='Sep 15 2006, 11:52 AM'] [size=1]EXACTALLY! Just as many preditors can get onto Catholic teens! And believe its almost worse because there are tons of people who request to be my friend on there that I dont know at all. They think that just because it is a catholic site everyone there has good intentions. Preditors can easlity take advantage of this and use it against them. Myspace is FUNNER and no less protected. [/size] [size=1]Your life is more fun than mine [/size] [/quote] I watch to many lifetime movies, and I have my profile set to private and a certain feature. I think I am ok.
ardillacid Posted September 16, 2006 Posted September 16, 2006 [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1063725' date='Sep 15 2006, 06:03 PM'] [size=1]I did not say FUNNER [/size] [/quote] Good because you should know better
CrossCuT Posted September 16, 2006 Posted September 16, 2006 [size=1]The word FUNNER would NEVER escape my lips! [/size]
CrossCuT Posted September 17, 2006 Posted September 17, 2006 [size=1]Thats way funner than funner [/size]
CrossCuT Posted September 18, 2006 Posted September 18, 2006 [size=1]Its kinda the same thing as super. [/size]
sidemunch88 Posted September 19, 2006 Author Posted September 19, 2006 yeah well i like :coagulated milk:
CrossCuT Posted September 19, 2006 Posted September 19, 2006 [size=1]I like :coagulated milk: cake! [/size]
sidemunch88 Posted September 19, 2006 Author Posted September 19, 2006 me too i like cherry :coagulated milk: cake!
CrossCuT Posted September 19, 2006 Posted September 19, 2006 [size=1]Hurray for :coagulated milk: cake! [/size]
Ora et Labora Posted September 20, 2006 Posted September 20, 2006 i like :coagulated milk: cake too!!! yuummmm
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now