Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hows Your Gwam


Recommended Posts

Posted

[size=1]WHATS A GWAM?
[/size]

Posted

i can\'t tell you that you have to know what it means

Posted

[size=1]I have no idea
[/size]

Posted

[size=1]I looked it up and i think it has something to do with your typing skills.
[/size]

Posted

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1061924' date='Sep 12 2006, 10:08 PM']
Probably IQ
[/quote]
wheres the ice burn when you need it

Posted

[size=1]I apologize for my stupidity, but I dont know what you are talking about.
[/size]

Posted

"hows your gwam"?
[quote name='hayden' post='1061742' date='Sep 12 2006, 06:58 PM']
mine is 55 gwam!
[/quote]

[quote name='CrossCuT' post='1061770' date='Sep 12 2006, 07:14 PM']
[size=1]WHATS A GWAM?
[/size]
[/quote]

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1061924' date='Sep 12 2006, 10:08 PM']
Probably IQ
[/quote]
get it now? <_<

Posted

[size=1]No
[/size]

Posted (edited)

omGOSH, (ha, get your mouse off of the report button)

Edited by notardillacid
Posted

[size=1]Good save!!!!!!!!!11111
[/size]

Posted

[size=1]I was so scared I nearly fainted
[/size]

Posted

mine is 36. but it was a fluke

Posted

[size=1]Mine is prlly like 2
[/size]

Posted

wow you people have very low iq's

Posted

i upgraded my gwam it is at 70 now i am like way fast now!

Posted

[size=1]MATT!
What is a gwam?!
And waht does it stand for?>!
[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...