Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Cross Cut Killer


Recommended Posts

Posted

[size=1]EWWWWWWWWWWW
[/size]

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Don't even get into green old poops...A very long story with that, not with me but with someone I know...:sick:

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

I thought you ment Gerbils overthrow Pingwins

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

It was the only thing I could think of :sweat: :sadder:

Posted

what the hell are you people talking about - chris

Posted (edited)

[size=1]NOTHING AT ALL - Claire
[/size]

Edited by CrossCuT
Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

WHY ARE WE YELLING-and whos name am I supposed to put here

Posted

[size=1]Whos ever you please! - Bob the Shrubbery
[/size]

Posted

i don't even know what the hell you are talking about - chris

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

GREAT-Micheal

Posted

[size=1]We really dont know what we are talking about either - Simon Says
[/size]

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

We stopped yelling-Rico

Posted

[size=1]Yes, and that is always good for Christmas! - Santa Clause
[/size]

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Ummmmmm....hi. -me?

Posted

why are you here you should be writing your paper- my mom

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

You should really clean your room- My RA

Posted

[size=1]I dont litsten to ANYONE! - Claire
[/size]

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Why is your room a mess- my mom

(FYI it's not a mess...:saint:)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...